Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
~20 caches or so tonight, no RoRG. Damn it.

Got a decent puzzle ring though, and first reroll of Vit was to 50% CD

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
3 Crusader boots today. 5 in total now. I would just like a Crusader hat or shoulders please.

TheSecretLogo.jpg

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
no no im pretty sure he was trying to give off the impression that his shitty ass crusader could even touch t3, when in reality his "FARM mode" is T1.
You are so fucking stupid. I duo with him regularly, we demolish rifts and bounties. Tonight we did T2 and everything just simply died and died fast. We were supposed to do T3 but my dumb ass kept forgetting to reset in my hurry to start another rift. It was awesome grouping with him when he used to play his monk, and it's awesome grouping with him and killing stuff when he plays a crusader.

I group with him because he knows what he's doing and how to use character skills for best effect. He gives great advice and makes me play better.

You'd be a lot better off if you actually listened to him when it came to gameplay.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
WHERE ARE MY FROSTBURNS! Burned like 5k shards easily so far! Fuck me too went 8 rifts without 1 legendary then got 2 troll ones back to back that got turned into souls super quick.

sebur

Bronze Squire
WHERE ARE MY FROSTBURNS! Burned like 5k shards easily so far! Fuck me too went 8 rifts without 1 legendary then got 2 troll ones back to back that got turned into souls super quick.
I couldn't tell you how many of these I salvaged on my wizard trying to get magefist. Sick of seeing them honestly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
got a nice puzzlebox ring last night doing a1 normal split cache farming. Rerolled to 50% CD on it from Vit on the first roll too.

What targets are people aiming for with Crit Chance and/or Crit Damage? I'm at 44% and 340%, and I feel like the 340% is pretty low. Consensus on chat last night was that 40% crit chance was "good enough".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Best I've got from Kadala was a Triumvirate, otherwise she just trolls me. I don't really mind though as that's all that shitty fucking currency is used for.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
got a nice puzzlebox ring last night doing a1 normal split cache farming. Rerolled to 50% CD on it from Vit on the first roll too.

What targets are people aiming for with Crit Chance and/or Crit Damage? I'm at 44% and 340%, and I feel like the 340% is pretty low. Consensus on chat last night was that 40% crit chance was "good enough".
It's never one or the other unless you're under 400 paragon. In any slot where you can get crit chance and/or crit damage, you do. The exception being those shitty weapons with 1-2% crit chance, no idea why those aren't scaled up to 5% at least.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've gotten as many white crusader shields(2) as I have legendaries. Since one of those legendaries was Jekangbord just 10 minutes after dinging 70, I'm not TOO mad at her, but her payout for the amount of shards I've dumped is quite depressing.

It's certainly not enough to make the blood shards from running rifts feel substantial. They put a stupid cap on the amount you can hold, so gambling has 500 shards has to feel like something. And I very much doubt many people are going "oooh, I hit the shard cap, I'm going to get *something*!"

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kadalas the type of Wakandan that averts signing a prenup because shes a venomous cunt then takes all your shit immediately.

Trick ass hoe.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've received 10 legs from Kadala. Get on my level. Of course, none of those are the pieces I actually wanted.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
It took me about 14000 shards on boots to get lut socks, and I still only have one piece of the earth set. I also never got ice climbers in that boot run. The only useable item she gave me outside of that was a lightning SoJ approximately 45 minutes after the SoH nerf.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty busy these days and am not sure when I'll have time to play, so if you guys want to remove me from the clan and give my spot to someone else who is more active, go ahead.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's never one or the other unless you're under 400 paragon. In any slot where you can get crit chance and/or crit damage, you do. The exception being those shitty weapons with 1-2% crit chance, no idea why those aren't scaled up to 5% at least.
I'm still under 100 paragon, so it's one or the other.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
10:1 is the rule of thumb for CHD:CC. It's also backed up by math; if you ever make/use a spreadsheet for stat weightings you'll see that anytime you deviate from the 10:1 figure the sheet will tell you to favor one over the other until things are back in line.

It's certainly not enough to make the blood shards from running rifts feel substantial. They put a stupid cap on the amount you can hold, so gambling has 500 shards has to feel like something. And I very much doubt many people are going "oooh, I hit the shard cap, I'm going to get *something*!"
I wouldn't have much of a problem with the 500 shard cap if everything cost 5 shards. Having to pay 10-20 for rings, weapons, and amulets is the bullshit part. Especially amulets. Fuck whomever decided to make amulets such an ungodly pain in the ass to get, let alone get one rolled well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm still under 100 paragon, so it's one or the other.
Unless you have something that procs off crits, CD is probably more damage. Dump the points into one, look at sheet damage, dump the points into the other, look at sheet damage, pick the higher.