Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

khorum

Murder Apologist
I haven't tried the PTR yet and I haven't played since early October but whats the word about any WD changes/items for s2?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is season 1 still going on? Haven't played in over two months but I'm still #37 on the achievement board.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone playing this on PS4? PSN ID is NaikoHatesyou...hit me up if you want to play. Just had a kid so playtimes are erratic, but may be able to hit it up for long stretches when he's napping in my lap.

penalty_sl

shitlord
So s1 ends feb 3rd officially. Fuck me. They really messed up the flow of the game by adding these seasons. Now we have these long gaps where theres no reason to even play this game.

Shits dead in the water before it even starts.

In d2 a new ladder meant a fresh economy. So they said in d3 a new season will bring new content? wheres the new content?

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
It is mentioned that they are aiming for Season 1 to end February 3rd, with some time until Season 2 starts. Mind that date could still shift depending on other factors.

So it might end the 3rd and no idea when the next season starts that seems really dumb

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They've always gotten the publicity on this game wrong. They talk about things so far before they happen that by the time they happen you don't care anymore.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
RoS started out so strong. At this point its just way too stale. What's the point of adding new areas to the world when endgame is just doing rifts

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Can't fucking wait
smile.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I couldn't even last til Dec when that was the presumed end of season. Hitting the reset button ain't gonna get us back.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder what it would take for them to scrap seasons. It's not like Blizzard is one to just crank out a Diablo 4 or another expansion.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It just fragments the playerbase. What little is left of it doesn't need further fragmentation.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They need to go back to a middle ground. Going from RMAH to zero trading at all was just really bad. This they have to be in group and even then you can only trade for so long is bullshit and completely terrible design. If I want to hand me down to a friend I should be able to. Who cares what gear other people have? It doesn't mean shit to anyone else.