Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
It's more of the fact they cut a season "short" in order to patch between S2/3, so why did they patch in the middle of S1 instead of ending there and starting S2? Latter part of S1 was the same build as all of S2 so it offered nothing different.
Because they are bumbling fools that stumble around in the dark and didnt know any better? Might sound harsh but it's the impression their live team gives, both from pre-RoS and after. I wonder if the same people made the actual expansion, if yes then they have blown their load with it I guess.

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only a handful of people in the clan are even playing and affected by the "short" season. I welcome a faster patch/season cycle.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah most of the season shit is basically settled 3-4 weeks in. After that progress slows to a crawl for most. The poopsockers and streamers are already in the top GR's being done and the casuals are mid range/early high rifts.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Because after this patch, there's nothing on the horizon, so people think s4 will be just some minor balance tweaks ? Which is pretty believable IMO.
Then skip S4 and continue to play the S3 toons in non ranked? No one HAS to do seasonal, if people are really super competitive they will understand after 4 weeks the competition is over.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bought the xpac for $20. Add me if you don't mind answering questions and being pestered for power leveling! Hahah.

Cyni#1235

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like the PTR will soon reflect what is likely going live in 2.2:

Patch 2.2.0 PTR Hotfixes - Updated 3/27 - PTR Feedback - Blizz Tracker - Diablo Fans

Bug hotfixes after a week instead of a new patch means no more patches to me.

Kinda sad the state barbs are/will be in. Great at AOE, mediocre STD. And even if you can compete at grift clearing with other classes, nothing sucks more than spending more than a third of the clear on just the RG.

If the hotfix is literal, I'm glad they left the interaction between channeling spells and nat's 2pc alone, Icy Trails rune withstanding. Strafe and Nats is pretty fun if you get to cast RoV somewhat often. Which needs to happen anyway because the set kinda blows otherwise.

I think someone else was posting about it in the thread(Vorph?), but it looks like UE + Kridershot does indeed still work.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Picked up a ps4 and this. Anyone able to help run me through story mode etc? PSN name Cyriclez

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone going to play S3 for the items?

First Look: Season 3 - Diablo III

I don't play WD or Wiz heavily, so I can't speak to their items, but the DH, monk, barb, and crusader items look lackluster. The DH and monk look good from a statistics standpoint, but they don't look like they really change anything from a playstyle standpoint.

I'm still wondering if OROZ has some hidden potential. There's a couple barb builds that make use of it, but due to the competition in that slot, there's always a heavy downside. And the builds are still spin to win, just lets you use the BK swords in higher grifts really. I'm glad they didn't, but I'm wondering why they didn't make the all-rune WoTB bracer S3.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I honestly don't really understand why people don't play new seasons unless they have very, very little time to play. That said I'll definitely be playing it. Those new items help for certain playstyles, but I think the biggest items are Focus and Restraint. Those are basically the new RoRG SoJ. Going to be interesting building gear without being able to drop a set piece now.

The monk bracers were almost absolutely what monks needed. I'd rather they buff the 3 seconds to something like 5 or 6, but 3 is definitely doable with our attack speed with generators.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I play seasons because that's what my friends are playing, Season 2 is my first time playing hardcore too.

Otherwise, playing 2.0x with my wife on the PS4.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I play seasons if the items look enticing enough to try out immediately. Condemn build for crusaders was one of them. Gungdo gear for monks, not so much. Powerful item, but didn't really change the gameplay. Which is why I'm kinda down about this season's items.

Other reason is that I have a pretty good stash of gear non-season, gonna be hard temporarily rebuilding that. And given how lucky some of the rolls are, I likely won't find good equivalents before the season ends. Got a 30% meticulous bolts yesterday with 18% IAS, 10% CC, and 12 disc. Pretty much dream rolls. It didn't roll +elemental arrow nor RCR, but I don't consider those as important since I can reroll to fix the elemental arrow affix.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I honestly don't really understand why people don't play new seasons unless they have very, very little time to play. That said I'll definitely be playing it. Those new items help for certain playstyles, but I think the biggest items are Focus and Restraint. Those are basically the new RoRG SoJ. Going to be interesting building gear without being able to drop a set piece now.

The monk bracers were almost absolutely what monks needed. I'd rather they buff the 3 seconds to something like 5 or 6, but 3 is definitely doable with our attack speed with generators.
I honestly don't get why people play seasons. The same 5 poopsocker neckbeards are on the top of the ladders. It is legitimately less experience then playing non - season and there is absolutely no bonus other then a shitty looking transmorg set.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Because the only fun part about this game is gearing up and if you play non-seasonal you'll already be geared up and have zero incentive to actually play the game