Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Xevy

Log Wizard
Because the only fun part about this game is gearing up and if you play non-seasonal you'll already be geared up and have zero incentive to actually play the game
This. There's no reason for me to sit around in regular and diddle around with best items possible just waiting for major item changes to make the game more interesting for me. Ladders are nice, but I don't even care that much. They're almost too dependent on mobs/pylons/Guardian to really determine how good your gear/play is versus some one else.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Anyone going to play S3 for the items?

First Look: Season 3 - Diablo III

I don't play WD or Wiz heavily, so I can't speak to their items, but the DH, monk, barb, and crusader items look lackluster. The DH and monk look good from a statistics standpoint, but they don't look like they really change anything from a playstyle standpoint.

I'm still wondering if OROZ has some hidden potential. There's a couple barb builds that make use of it, but due to the competition in that slot, there's always a heavy downside. And the builds are still spin to win, just lets you use the BK swords in higher grifts really. I'm glad they didn't, but I'm wondering why they didn't make the all-rune WoTB bracer S3.
Assuming my replacement graphics card works I will play S3 for achievements/items. Got tired of my computer crashing at random intervals if I play most games or a video. Sigh, this was not a good time to spend money on stuff.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think grifts would be a much better endgame if trails weren't such ass. Also, grift variance depending on mob/map/rg type. Which, I know is like most of the grift system. But they have a good idea to getting marginal upgrades and seeing them reflected in an increase in grift level or time.

Farming new characters that are going to be redundant in a couple months is unappealing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sure, you may pick up and put down D3 every few months, but I want last progress, even if it is marginal.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Clan seems to be pretty inactive. Hist is the only person I ever see online! Nobody else playing this?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Blizz is having a bit of April 1st fun with dataminers....

New Class Sets
Looks like Blizzard is already looking to test the new class sets that were promised for Witch Doctors, Monks and Crusaders, and some set reworks, on the PTR. Check their string descriptions below.

Legacy of the Seven Stones 2 pieces: Continuously summon Zombie Bears from your back to cover your "vulnerable side". Increase its damage by 400%.
Legacy of the Seven Stones 4 pieces: Whenever you run away from an enemy, cast Acid Cloud behind you. Increase it's damage by 400%.
Legacy of the Seven Stones 6 pieces: Hex now summons two Shamans which mimic your set bonuses.

Helltooth Harness 2 pieces: Wall of Zombies now casts five walls at the target point.
Helltooth Harness 4 pieces: Enemies trapped between Wall of Zombies become confused.
Helltooth Harness 6 pieces: Enemies who die near a Wall of Zombies explode and summon you an extra Zombie Dog.

Ivgorod's Relics 2 pieces: Removes the cooldown of Breath of Heaven, Inner Sanctuary and Blinding Flash. Dashing Strike can now dash double the distance.
Ivgorod's Relics 4 pieces: Allies affected by Breath of Heaven or Inner Sanctuary continuously use Dashing Strike towards random directions for 2 seconds.
Ivgorod's Relics 6 pieces: Enemies hit by a Dashing Strike are knocked OUT of the screen and take 30000% weapon damage for 1 second.

Vyr's Fantastic Finery 2 pieces: Archon gains the effect of every Rune.
Vyr's Fantastic Finery 4 pieces: Archon skills deal 500% more damage and become immune to crowd control.
Vyr's Fantastic Finery 6 pieces: Archon reduces 99,99% of incoming damage and melts enemies just by looking at them.

Zakarum's Doomed Battlegear 2 pieces: When Blessed Hammer hits an enemy, it spawns two other Blessed Hammers.
Zakarum's Doomed Battlegear 4 pieces: Whenever you block or use a Wrath Generator, cast two Blesssed Hammers for free.
Zakarum's Doomed Battlegear 6 pieces: Continuously cast Blessed Hammers every second. Increase Blessed Hammer damage by 600%.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The Zakarum set might actually be fun, if a bit simplistic. And obviously remove the continuous cast from 6pc.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ivgorod's Relics 4 pieces: Allies affected by Breath of Heaven or Inner Sanctuary continuously use Dashing Strike towards random directions for 2 seconds

This one i actually wish was true! the comical effect would be awesome

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ivgorod's Relics 4 pieces: Allies affected by Breath of Heaven or Inner Sanctuary continuously use Dashing Strike towards random directions for 2 seconds

This one i actually wish was true! the comical effect would be awesome
I read that and thought the same thing, kind of like leap of faith in WoW or other screw-with-others skills. Cast it on someone and watch them randomly teleport into a wall and then into an arcane beam.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Because the only fun part about this game is gearing up and if you play non-seasonal you'll already be geared up and have zero incentive to actually play the game
I'd argue that there's nothing fun whatsoever about re-farming a stash of Unity, SoJ, ancient weapons, etc. I've played a few hundred hours and none of my characters are what I would call "geared up".

Seasonal is just a waste of my time unless the season-only items create a new build for a class that is fun/interesting enough to play it immediately. Last time that happened was Frydehr's Wrath. Season 2 had a bunch of crap, and season 3 appears to be the same.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Depends what you're looking to play. Solo: dh, barb, and monk are all close. Wizard is hard to gauge, I don't know how much testing was done on the PTR after the hydra hotfix/nerf. WD and crusader are a bit behind the first three.

Group: likely still 2xdh, cru, wd. Slowball and UE is by far the top DPS spec, assuming you win the Kridershot lottery. This doesn't affect solo much because UE is ass for solo.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll probably do a wizard this time since the new sets sound amusing. Although also probably won't have the heart to grind for them so who knows.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks the higher end GRs will still be the same group make up.

I wonder if they are happy with current setup(needing 2 zero dps to do anything past a certain point) or just have no clue how to fix it. Would be nice to be able to bring any dps you want and even a tank(zdps) if you want and still be able to get relatively high in GRs.