Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Leapquake is powerful as fuck. Threw the gear together cause I had all the pieces, re-rolled them to more or less work and tried it. meh/non ancient weap etc and I'm wrecking shit

It certainly assrapes rare packs, but it also feels pretty clunky for general clearing. Lot of dead time spent just running/waiting for leap cooldowns. Do you even run a regular left-click builder attack? I don't see much point in it, but can't really find anything to replace it with either.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Leap Leap Leap Shout Boulder Toss, repeat. Walking's for pussies.

The sequence might be off a bit, but it's definitely quite easy to get your rotation down to never walking.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Leap Leap Leap Shout Boulder Toss, repeat. Walking's for pussies.

The sequence might be off a bit, but it's definitely quite easy to get your rotation down to never walking.

Yeah if you have down time you are doing it wrong. Triple leap, warcry, battlerage if down or low, shout, boulder toss, repeat.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got the WoL belt (which I'm wearing) and the WoL daibo (which I cubed).
Trying for the helm and bracers, will probably cube my cindercoat instead of depth diggers. Going to farm up a RoRG so I can use that helm eventually as well. I need to farm up another 1h, but not really sure what to use.

There a link to a decent build? I got advice from a buddy for surviving T13 carries, but I'm more looking for speed solo clearing T13 rifts.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm playing crusader, yea. I tried an Akkhan Captain America build but it wasn't great. I need like 20% more CDR or some other CDR gimmick before it can work. Also the top Shield Toss build on Diablofans is legit trolling, it uses focus/restraint despite the fact you can't trigger half of it because Shield Toss doesn't use Wrath with the build, things like that. Akkhan's set is the only one that increases the damage of that build outside of the Ancient Rings one though.

I'm trying to aim for either the shield bash or blessed hammer depending on what drops, even though the bash one is buggy right now it'd still be better than what I'm doing now.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was under the impression that LTK was considerably better than WoL, especially for speedfarming T13.

There's builds for it on icy veins, plus Quin's build from last season on dfans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
LTK is definitely more damage if you get it going but I didn't have gear for it for basically all last season. I had literally all other builds done before I had the stuff for that. Sometimes RNG gonna RNG

Vorph

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else playing the Crusader?
Still not sure I like it but seems fun enough so far.
i'm playing crusader this season, seems like the top build is the Falling Sword/Hammers build. i'm still using the thorns stuff to wreck T10 while i look at trying out the other.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm missing the lut socks I see, which would be why this leap build feels so shitty.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

With so many monk builds that are viable, who knows what's going to drop, so what build I end up going.

This one looks fun as hell. I wanted to have a build that includes Cyclone Strike, because of how useful it is...

Uliana T10+ Speedfarm - Monk - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

This is the current top monk build right now for 2.4.3, based just on votes. It's the ranged WoL build... so not sure if people just like it better than LTK, or if it's actually better.

[S9] Sunwuko Fireblast 90+ - Monk - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

Vorph

I wouldn't put much stock in dfans voting. Monk leaderboard is pretty much all generator builds, which is about what I expected to see (thought there'd be at least some inna6/raiment2 builds, but it's all raiment6 at the moment). It is kind of odd that the #1 dude is LTK though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
[LIVE HOTFIXES]

General
  • A fix has been deployed that should resolve many of the 64-bit client issues since the release of Patch 2.4.3 (1/9)
    • Please note that this fix will require you to download a small patch
    • If you have updated to the latest patch and are still experiencing issues, please detail your experience in our Bug Report or Technical Support forums and be sure to include your dxdiag report

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
LTK scales pretty well but is a bit tedious, WoL I don't see how the hell you could do anything near GR90 without absolutely perfect everything, that build scales way worse. WoL is just about the best farming build though.

Crone

I wouldn't put much stock in dfans voting. Monk leaderboard is pretty much all generator builds, which is about what I expected to see (thought there'd be at least some inna6/raiment2 builds, but it's all raiment6 at the moment). It is kind of odd that the #1 dude is LTK though.
Yea, I just tried the LTK Sunwuko build that has no generator, and that shit was aids. Granted, I didn't have the right pieces, so with the belt for sweeping winds, etc, I'm sure it played a lot smoother, but bleh. I like the generator builds a lot.

This is one that is based around goldwrap, boon of the hoarder, and avarice band that looks super fun. I'd like to make this as well.

Uliana T10+ Speedfarm - Monk - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

Video to show it: