Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Playing Shadow DH, half the daggers you upgrade from rare (in the cube) are what you need (Karlei's Point). Makes things a bit easier. Wanting good Traveller's Walk pieces and a quiver with the right element? Not quite as easy (but I've had good luck so far this season).

Six days in, done with season journey, solo'd 81 (as Shadwo DH) and done all the non conquest seasonal achievements.

Now I just work on augments and carry people through GR65+'s (or group for higher rifts), while searching for more ancients or even primals.

Only primal I've found so far was 15 souls (a Goldskin).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So how does Bane of the Stricken work with WD? When the pets hit does it count for that? If a mob gets hit by say all 3 darts of spliter poison dart is it 3 hits?
I believe pet hits count. But there's a hidden ICD on gem, you're not going to get it to stack super fast.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pets don't proc BotS unfortunately. They do benefit from the +25 effect of flat % increase to boss/rg's, but only your attacks/spells themselves increase the counter.

From what I read, things like wall of death (fire wall) or the frost rune one give like 10-20 stacks per cast. For Zuni's, unless you run with haunt or something else easily spammable it'd be hard to increase

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Completed GR 70 on hardcore seasons with Barb. Haven't played HC for several seasons so this felt good, but damn my muscles are tense after those last few rifts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That'd be intense, damn. On that thought, each season I grind to 70 right at the start and usually within an hour or two people are completing the conquests on HC for shit like kill all the t10 bosses in under 20 minutes.

HTF do they do that so fast? Even as a 4 man group that seems insane

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Keep in mind you can get a six piece set very quickly at the start of a season. If two people pick two classes that work well together from the initial six piece, you can go far, quickly.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The necro class beta started today. May want to check your emails if you got invited. There are a few people streaming it on Twitch.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I got in but softcore servers are down and I don't have enough stuff on HC to want to bother with that nonsense. Also no class items is kinda meh but I'll at least try it once the servers are up.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So decided to fire this game up again. What's a better class to play to solo push Grifts and do speed runs? Witch doctor or crusader?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So decided to fire this game up again. What's a better class to play to solo push Grifts and do speed runs? Witch doctor or crusader?
Of those two, Witch Doctor. Actually WD is almost top of speed runs regardless, but DH probably slightly better for pushing and speed at the end

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Anyone who is playing the necro please give impressions. I was considering coming back at least for a while once they release the necro.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For those that got into the closed beta, do you need access to your bnet account email? Don't have access to mine anymore :(

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Still seems silly to release one new class like this. Just like with the release of RoS and everyone wanted to be a Crusader we will have groups of friends who are tripping over each other's undead minions.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm getting new content for a 4 year old game for 5 bucks. I'm happy with anything they do.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Challenge Rifts look kind of cool too, should help reinvigorate the game for a little bit - something new to do in addition to the necromancer class.