Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was the rumored price that I heard. It could be totally off *shrug* I have no idea how reputable the source is. Even at 20 bucks I would still be happy. The "free" content coming along at the same time along with the free content we already got are well worth the price of a second expansion.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
$5ish would be nice, but like you, i would be happy at $20 even if i didn't have a few WoW tokens to redeem.

On a separate note, is there an active forum clan? Getting tired of soloing because of my dead clan.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
$5ish would be nice, but like you, i would be happy at $20 even if i didn't have a few WoW tokens to redeem.

On a separate note, is there an active forum clan? Getting tired of soloing because of my dead clan.

There's a forum clan, not sure how active it is this season (I've not played much). Post your tag and someone will get you an invite.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are there still season only items in D3 or they got away with that?

Pretty sure they went away from that. I think there is only 1 new item (actually, an affix added to an existing item) this season anyway.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Extra stash tabs if you haven't unlocked them yet, unique portrait frames and transmogs, but aside from stash tabs nothing with any gameplay effect, no.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Watching some gameplay on twitch and it kind of has a wizard/WD vibe going (at least whatever build he is using), in a good way. Haven't seen any non-pet builds yet.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Feel free to add me, I've been soloing and pugging a lot as all my buddies are out on it this season. I'm only like paragon 300 or something but I can clear TX sort of effectively.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking at the skill/rune notes, it reminds me of looking at Crusader when it was coming out. Without seeing the legendary and set bonuses, everything looks kinda... soft, I guess. The Crusader was designed with set bonuses in mind and still isn't in as good shape as some of the older classes. Hopefully Necro will fair better. Right now, they're saying the 4 sets will focus on: Pets, Melee, Ranged caster, and "Blood focused", whatever the hell that means - I assume lots of health pool management as your resource.

Some of the runes look fun but like they probably won't be used ever unless the sets / legendaries are much better designed than the other ones so far. Honestly, the passives almost all looked really meh, even for passives.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Can you access the set dungeons outside of Seasons? Haven't played a non-season character in years.....

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Considering almost none of those skills exist, probably not real. Also no such thing as bile, unless it was the code name for Essence.

Also just looked at the Necro reddit and one of the first threads is someone saying how meh the passives looked.

Edit: Also, Wisdom isn't a stat. And required level 80. And so on :p

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay then so there's no real benefit to play seasonal over standard then?
I play seasonal because it's what a bunch of my friends generally play and finding pugs is much easier. Non-seasonal getting people to run stuff is difficult.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user