Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They do, but they don't have pickup radius so literally have to be on top of it. Depending on how fast you move they may not grab it all.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got up early and wanted to play a few minutes. Had a long que to get into the game and never got in. Is that normal at 5am central time?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Got up early and wanted to play a few minutes. Had a long que to get into the game and never got in. Is that normal at 5am central time?
No, not at all.

Blizzard is suffering some sort of issue, started a few minutes ago. Bad time to try to log in, I just called it a night, hopefully they'll have things sorted out after I get done sleeping.

Borzak

Yeah looked at a few diablo streamers and they are out too. I had just logged in and got dropped. The blizzard official server on diablo is not reachable either.

The login wait till is going from <1 minute to now 90 minutes.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, it just dumped everyone at ~5am central and apparently isn't letting people back in (queue isn't going down). Not normal, just bad luck.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I was in a middle of a hearthstone match when the game disconnected. So it's not just the Diablo servers. Can't log back either

Borzak

Yeah first thing I thought of. Just made 70 last night was gonna work on my build.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, got up early as well to be able to put an hour in or so. 3 hours later they are still down. @BlizzardCS on Twitter says its authentication servers getting messed with.

Borzak

Well for the short time I played up to lvl 70 and then dropped out this morning...I liked the new crafting tab and not having to mess with it in inventory. That was a plus.

Borzak

Launcher is up and connected, when you try to login it says serves are down for maintenance.