Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

<---- severe audio obsession

I use theseEtymotic Research, Inc. - ER.4T MicroPro Series.

They are $299 and have a measured flat frequency response. They isolate all noise outside when you are listening to music/games/movies, all I can see are mouths moving when people are talking. The problem is they feel like John Holmes is doing deep penetration into my ear, very uncomfortable.

The solution is thisEtymotic Research, Inc. - CUSTOM.FIT - Custom ear molds for earphones and headsets. Its a coupon for a participating audiologist to make custom ear molds for $100.00 for the headset. All you do is use the locator on the website find one and make an appointment, pay the $100 and 2-3 weeks later they will show up in the mail. I can literally wear these things for 12 hours a day now. They are the perfect headphone, imo. I know $400 total is a bit over your budget but man they are so, so good. My HT system before moving across the country was about $25,000 and I still enjoy using these headphones, if that says anything.

Forin

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I'm a well known Diablo3 fanboy but the story was bad even by Diablo standards. My personal favorite is how Azmodan is the best battlefield commander in all of Hell but is constantly popping up Scooby Doo villain style complaining about you foiling his plans then telling you his next plan.
I know this is long past anybody caring but the reason for this because of the second WoW expansion Burning Crusade.

"What? Why?"

Because one of the main complaints people had with Burning Crusade is Kael'Thas and Illidan didn't really have much of a presence. You just sorta show up and kill them. Why is Kael'Thas in a floating homo disco palace? Who cares. I hear they have loot, let's go kill 'em.

That's why in Frozen Throne and pretty much every Blizzard product since they shove the current main villain in your face every chance they get. We went from "whoops that was a boss?" to "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET!"

It's not that this can't be done well (IE: Batman: Arkham Asylum). It's just that...well...Blizzard writing.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Who in their right fucking mind would ever read or actually pay any attention to any writing Blizzard produces now? I mean fucking for serious.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
People who played Starcraft 1 + BW
ja.

i liked how Azmodan and Diablo were constantly informing me about their plans and trickery before they happen, so I can prepare before hand. It was funny.

EDIT: Aw shit, you already mentioned it lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When leveling up my first character to 60 I started on Normal, switch to Hard in Act 2, and finished up on Expert. Once I finish Act 5, I planned to see if I could solo the game in Master mode.

My question is if I start a private campaign on Master difficulty, will I be able to play in adventure mode whenever I want a break and then return to my private game at the same point of the story where I left off?
You have to have completed the game on any character on campaign to unlock adventure. I think after that any character can do adventure mode, but each still has its own story progress.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
ja.

i liked how Azmodan and Diablo were constantly informing me about their plans and trickery before they happen, so I can prepare before hand. It was funny.
I had noticed a trend of games moving towards omniscient enemies who can and will talk your ear off the whole fucking stage with no particular need to be anywhere near your character. I suppose it is easier for them to deliver their pedantic dialogue and impotent threats if your enemy can see your every move and respond telepathically but I can't fathom why Diablo never said to his minions "ok everyone just chill in this room and gang up on him when he walks in this door.".

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Diablo and all the Warcraft characters have been totally Disney-ified.
Like it matters? I always found the Warcraft characters/storylines horribly lacking and entirely predictable. Starcraft is really the only decent story they've had, which they also managed to go ahead and fuck up with their contrived plots.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Kungen dying on hardcore at level 70 to the final boss with around 1% HP left. Hilarious. He played like absolute shit so its no surprise.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kungen dying on hardcore at level 70 to the final boss with around 1% HP left. Hilarious. He played like absolute shit so its no surprise.
On what.. torment 1? What a scrub.
I take it him and virgin kripp are going to race to T6 hardcore finish or something

I use $30 sony headphones I bought years ago. Dunno why I'd want to spend $300+ on headphones.
Some people.. have the ability to tell audio quality differences lol