Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
does unity stack? that would entirely explain why i was doing significantly more damage with a group of my crusader, 2 monks and a wizard lol

My poor crusader has bad luck on drops so far, hes still only at 250k dps and 5.5m toughness.. legendaries are so retardedly expensive to enchant... I really wish i bought like 500m gold before the AH went down lol. ~1m just in the gem required + fees *sigh*

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So a quick update for any barb bros out there. All three of us. I think I've pretty much settled down on my "standard" build. It works pretty well and I can now effectively just faceroll T1 without any fear of dying.

The idea is basically to enter battles at 100 fury and exit battles at 100 fury. This is achieved with the passive and with the bracers. For the most part I'm geared for +HOTA% where I can and +Fire% where I can. Because we need that HOTA to be critting in the 8-10M range. For the most part in T1 as long as I enter with max fury I can HOTA down the pack down to zero fury and they're all but dead. Pop in War Cry for another free HOTA if I need it and maybe pick up a HP globe for nearly 2 free HOTAs.

Rampage was very overlooked by myself. I thought it was gimmicky and hard to use but this was when I was struggling at T1. Now that I can roll it the skill is amazing. I gain about 1M toughness via the armor upgrade and my HOTA moves into the 10M-12M range when I have 25 stacks. It is amazing.

There isn't anything too exciting going on. I dropped Bloodthirst after realizing I'm never in any real danger of getting killed. Sometimes for bosses I swap out Rampage for Ruthlessness if I remember. With a combination of Revenge and War Cry / Invigorate going on the sustain of the build is pretty easy. I also geared for HP Globe pickup to make staying alive and getting Fury from my bracers even easier.

I'm going to try out tonight pre-patch Sprint/WW build because I *think* it may work with the bracers and Battle Rage. Hopefully my Sprint puddles and WW will be critting enough that HP globes will be flying left and right. That is the theory, at least. Will probably swap off Revenge for Overpower w/ Spree to get even more crit.

March - Community - Diablo III

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've gotten about 20-30+ legendaries on my monk so far and not a single piece of Inna's on t1 X(

Meko

So a quick update for any barb bros out there. All three of us. I think I've pretty much settled down on my "standard" build. It works pretty well and I can now effectively just faceroll T1 without any fear of dying.

The idea is basically to enter battles at 100 fury and exit battles at 100 fury. This is achieved with the passive and with the bracers. For the most part I'm geared for +HOTA% where I can and +Fire% where I can. Because we need that HOTA to be critting in the 8-10M range. For the most part in T1 as long as I enter with max fury I can HOTA down the pack down to zero fury and they're all but dead. Pop in War Cry for another free HOTA if I need it and maybe pick up a HP globe for nearly 2 free HOTAs.

Rampage was very overlooked by myself. I thought it was gimmicky and hard to use but this was when I was struggling at T1. Now that I can roll it the skill is amazing. I gain about 1M toughness via the armor upgrade and my HOTA moves into the 10M-12M range when I have 25 stacks. It is amazing.

There isn't anything too exciting going on. I dropped Bloodthirst after realizing I'm never in any real danger of getting killed. Sometimes for bosses I swap out Rampage for Ruthlessness if I remember. With a combination of Revenge and War Cry / Invigorate going on the sustain of the build is pretty easy. I also geared for HP Globe pickup to make staying alive and getting Fury from my bracers even easier.

I'm going to try out tonight pre-patch Sprint/WW build because I *think* it may work with the bracers and Battle Rage. Hopefully my Sprint puddles and WW will be critting enough that HP globes will be flying left and right. That is the theory, at least. Will probably swap off Revenge for Overpower w/ Spree to get even more crit.

March - Community - Diablo III
Here is the build I run for T1 and it's pretty solid. I rarely have any issues:

Zahn - Community - Diablo III

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I've gotten about 20-30+ legendaries on my monk so far and not a single piece of Inna's on t1 X(
I kind of wish there was an easier way to get set pieces. Maybe bosses in adventure mode could have a slightly higher chance to drop set pieces or your first run of Malthael gives you a guaranteed set piece to get your interest in sets going.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wow seriously hope that isn't a bug, that would be awesome.
I've seen two variants on it now, so I don't think it's a bug. One was a super small plague tunnels map with like only 1 room and stairs down that had like 20+ goblins in it. They ALL aggrod when you attacked the first one so it was kind of a mad scramble to kill as much as you can before they ported out. Second one was an act2 ruins map that was mostly normal, but it had one room/area that just had like a dozen goblins in it that all behaved mostly normally.

Juvarisx

Florida
Should be starting a bet here about how much longer it will take for them to either a) nerf the drops in Normal adventure mode, or b) increase drop chance / quality / whatever in torment. When all of your streamers are running bounties in normal, you have an issue with the games design.

edit. Specifically the Horadric Cache drops, drops off mobs etc is fine

Tenks

Should be starting a bet here about how much longer it will take for them to either a) nerf the drops in Normal adventure mode, or b) increase drop chance / quality / whatever in torment. When all of your streamers are running bounties in normal, you have an issue with the games design.
Yeah I noticed that when farming Angelic Shards that I seemed to get more legendaries just mindlessly running from Silver Spire and occasionally stopping to rape the entire screen

Needless

Toe Sucker
So.. I was confused by how cooldown reduction works. Is it % chance on hit to reduce cooldown of skills by x amount? and not a flat value on the cooldown?
If this is the case i really, really should have been stacking this passive/gem from the get go lol.

Also, does anybody know how much the speed/damage boost actually is, that you get from nephalem glory orbs for each stack you have? I'm thinking of trying out a nephalem glory build for the crusader, in theory it should be able to be up 100% of the time with 3 stacks using the Answered Prayer rune.

BankBank_sl

shitlord
Some stuff is only dropping in torment. I got the plans for the new hellfire ring and a key in t1 adv, killed key guys in expert and got nada.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

edit. Specifically the Horadric Cache drops, drops off mobs etc is fine
Been noticing people in guild will advertise the difficulty of their caches when giving away free slots in their game. I can't think of why the difficulty would affect how you get the cache or where you open it.

So.. I was confused by how cooldown reduction works. Is it % chance on hit to reduce cooldown of skills by x amount? and not a flat value on the cooldown?
If this is the case i really, really should have been stacking this passive/gem from the get go lol.
Each source of CDR is multiplicative. So 20% from Beacon of Ytar and 10% from paragon would be (1-0.2) * (1-0.1). Makes it hard to get really high effective CDR.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Each source of CDR is multiplicative. So 20% from Beacon of Ytar and 10% from paragon would be (1-0.2) * (1-0.1). Makes it hard to get really high effective CDR.
Even so, this doesn't actually seem to reflect the skill tooltips, which confused me on is it % on hit or something. Perhaps i'm retarded, because i don't think Lord Commander for example even shows 20 seconds off Bombardment either.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Na it doesn't show at all. You can time it though and you'll see it works fine(heard it doesn't on steed though, but haven't checked). I run around with 20% atm, I have like 10.5% on helm socket and then 2pieces of 5-6%. The more you stack the shittier it gets plus a lot of the slots it's actually a tradeoff between a DPS stat or cooldown reduction so it's hard, that or you have to drop vitality/all resist which loses a large bunch of toughness. I feel 20% is good enough overall, and I'm using Condemn with Eternal Rune so that resets more often too, but just dumping wrath is fine for killing small shit and elites aren't that common that I need more than 20%.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Damn scrubs don't know how to apply CDR to a tooltip, shieeet.
I really want a crusader specific legendary, preferably a weapon
frown.png
it makes such a huge difference for that class lol

Really enjoying them though, gonna completely switch up my build tonight and see how it rolls, i'd like to up my dps to ~400k+ over the weekend lol

Tenks

They probably didn't want to apply it to the tool tip because they seem to prefer working with whole numbers on the tool tip. Not like it is that difficult to determine the actual cooldown by reading your character sheet and the skill.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Really enjoying them though, gonna completely switch up my build tonight and see how it rolls, i'd like to up my dps to ~400k+ over the weekend lol
I've found 8 1H weapons and 1 2H weapon, none of them crusader specific but at least the 2H is good. It rolled 2700DPS and 1111str and I got a socket on it so it's like really good, my DPS is around 650k now on paper, plus various skills boosts and elemental boosts. Bombardment crits for 30millions or so, pretty fun shit. But yeah there's some really good legendary flails, also some very good shields. I think the crafted shield, once they fix shield bash, will make it the best skill by far, shit's gonna cost 15 wrath but do 700%weapon damage with Pound, granted it's single target mostly since the aoe is shit but fuck that's a lot. The shield that removes the penalty on Heavenly Strength is nice too though.