Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Delly

Trakanon Raider
No shards of hate in my group of friends until my WD friend gets 2 in an hour. Fffffffffffffff RNG.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_64662.jpg

smile.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Coming back to this, I believe the best way to farm by a huge margin right now is to get 2-4 people with strong gear (say, able to solo T3) and do T1 rifts. Split up and clear the map the most efficient way you can with everyone on a different path if possible. For full groups I'd probably split into 2x2 for most maps since 4 paths isn't really viable (and even on T1 things have an annoying amount of hp with 4 players).

There's absolutely no reason for people who only care about legendaries and shards to go above T1 right now. The goal should be to clear T1 (guardian and GTFO, unless it's mega-jail) as fast as possible with the maximum MF bonus from a full group.
Nm, covered in a page i didn't see

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The y-axis label confuses me. What is 'Legendary Drop Chance Modifier" supposed to mean?
Every torment level has a higher chance to drop legendaries than normal-master. Starts at 115% for torment 1 up to whatever the fuck it is, I don't know the numbers exactly but you can find them on diablofans somewhere. That's why assuming you clear it just as fast, it's better to do T3 or T4 than T1, but the bonus is also not worth doing a torment that's much harder than you can handle.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every torment level has a higher chance to drop legendaries than normal-master. Starts at 115% for torment 1 up to whatever the fuck it is, I don't know the numbers exactly but you can find them on diablofans somewhere. That's why assuming you clear it just as fast, it's better to do T3 or T4 than T1, but the bonus is also not worth doing a torment that's much harder than you can handle.
Is 1.15 for torment. Each torment level increases it by 15%, but is multiplicative. Therefor Torment 4 or whatever would be like (1.15) x (1.15) x (1.15) x (1.15) for 1.75 modifier. Then apply this to the rift bonus and it's 1.75 x (2.0) = 3.5 modifier or a 350% higher chance of whatever the 'base level' of legendary drop rate is (for instance 1/500 elite packs or some such).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if at some point during vanilla development, some guy sat down and thought: "How should we make DHs feel different at low level compared to other classes?" and then some other guy, let's call him Dick McFuckingRetard came in and said "Eh I know, how about we don't give them an aoe until lvl 12, that'd make them feel unique right?". Fuck that guy.

axeman_sl

shitlord
Got 4pc IK today and it's insane, the blokes are so powerful. If I can get all three to attack the same target, they basically do as much DPS as I do. Also got the bracers that give you a speed boost when you break something which, coupled with Fire Walkers and permanent Sprint:Marathon, makes farming so absurdly fast that it's almost difficult to control. Still haven't found any fucking weapons since I switched to barb over a week ago, though.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Farmed t6 today pretty quickly due to the 100% exploding palm monk weapon. Non optimal group and setup but if you put a minimal amount of effort into optimizing it it would be amazing.

Fastest rift was ~ 15 minutes.

Just got back from Pax, I got a few Strife beta keys, LOL skins and a few wow closed beta keys. If anyone has any old/higher level gems for trade in decent quantity i am willing to strike a deal. Or if anyone is looking to offload old gems i am more then willing to accept them.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll trade you 19 flawless whatever diamonds for a WoW beta key. I think that's all I got.

PM me.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got my IK belt tonight giving me 5/6 Raekor and 4/4 IK with royal grandeur, possibly the most fun I've had in a diablo game ever.

and Lupin#1359 if its possible to get invite to clan

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So I found a Thunderfury tonight on the crusader, tried it out and wasn't impressed with the change from my schaffer's hammer. I usually run it with slash/electrify and FoT;Fissure and it works pretty well. TF just seemed to run it a bit slower.

Guess my question is that TF a viable weapon for a crusader or just stick to two handers? Ironically I also have a fulminator and I'm almost temped to level the barb and just use the both of them together heh.