Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I read it this morning, when I got to the clan hall stuff I thought it was odd this wasn't being saved for expansion content or something.

Either way, still disappointed it's not real
tongue.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
200% crit damage is nothing, think about the 400% barbs would get since they could DW 2hers.

Anyway, the obvious giveaway is they look like Riot patch notes, not Blizzard.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They really need rest-luck... the first hour day giving double magic find or something.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah maybe, though there must be something like that already. The more I neckbeard and play the worse my drops get over time. I always clean up in my first 2 hours a day then its downhill from there.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So for an MM/Conflag Wizard build, what other skills do people like to go with it for damage?

I've got Energy Armor, Magic Weapon, and Familiar, but I'm not sold on Arcane Orb - Scorch, or Black Hole - Blazar as my other damaging abilities. What have others had success with?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I think Wave of Force with the fire rune or Meteor with the swarm rune are what most people run with MM/Conflag

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is diablo 3 not working for anyone else all of the sudden? I was trying to join a RIF and lagged out in character screen, closed/reopened, now can't make games or join them, just get different errors. Can reconnect to battle.net fine though

Edit: Looks like maybe the lag caused me to be stuck in the RIF game, so until everyone leaves that game I can't do anything else on diablo I guess

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
My barbarian has now found 2 pieces of the earthquake set (helm, hands). Meanwhile, he has found 3 pieces of the monk lightning set (helm, chest, pants). Smart.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
So for an MM/Conflag Wizard build, what other skills do people like to go with it for damage?

I've got Energy Armor, Magic Weapon, and Familiar, but I'm not sold on Arcane Orb - Scorch, or Black Hole - Blazar as my other damaging abilities. What have others had success with?
Black Hole is way more awesome than you give it credit for. It's not much as a damage dealer, but that's besides the point. Using it to group mobs for MM efficiency, interrupt/stun, slow down fast mobs so you can better dictate range (and thus survivability), etc. MM with mirrorball and +fire does a crapton of damage already, and Conflag's stacking dot is awesome on high health stuff. Meteor is the damage dealer. Use the Molten Impact run for a single high damage meteor on 15 sec cooldown (combine with black hole for best effectiveness) or Meteor Shower for that area of effect damage, but no cooldown so spam as arcane power allows.

I would say Meteor is the one to use definitely, and play around with Energy Armor and Black Hole to see which you like better for utility. I use the Dominance passive for shielding instead of Energy Armor personally.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had a TF drop tonight in a public game. Took my Barb and went with a lightning whirlwind build. Is it worth changing items to +lightning dmg? I have a 19%SoJ for fire, and some weird neck that is another 15-19% also I think.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
TF's damage is not modified by + lightning, but your abilities will be. However lightning is lackluster right now without a SoH still, just a TF should not (imo) make you respec from fire to lightning. I'd keep playing fire but use the TF personally.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider

I agree with Kais on Black Hole. It's fantastic if you run solo and dont have anyone grouping things up. I prefer Spellsteal as you can easily increase your DPS while grouping mobs and lowering their damage. Only problem is the cooldown is a bit too long. I also run Frost Nova / Cold Snap because I just think it's that good.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I agree with Kais on Black Hole. It's fantastic if you run solo and dont have anyone grouping things up. I prefer Spellsteal as you can easily increase your DPS while grouping mobs and lowering their damage. Only problem is the cooldown is a bit too long. I also run Frost Nova / Cold Snap because I just think it's that good.
With a tiny little bit of cooldown reduction this becomes a non issue. Love me some black hole.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
30% is not enough to comfortably black hole all the things, and that's not a tiny little bit really. I do agree it's great though, probably on my list of abilities I want to cram in every build.