Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Watching several streams over weekend and the game seems kind of meh so far.
The demo is probably a pre-alpha build. I'm sure alot of work still needs to be done. Take for example the skill tree looks like a skill twig. It really needs to be more fleshed out. The demo was just barebones. I may be in the minoriry but I'm very excited and can't wait until it's released. I'm going to play the shit out of the game like the previous Diablo games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So this will be f2p?
Does it come on mobile?
We will only have access to lilith as the boss?
We have to buy full priced dlcs for each of the other prime evils + Diablo?
Also sign a fealty to our Chinese Overlords in the eula?
Damn. Sign me up.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So this will be f2p?
Does it come on mobile?
We will only have access to lilith as the boss?
We have to buy full priced dlcs for each of the other prime evils + Diablo?
Also sign a fealty to our Chinese Overlords in the eula?
Damn. Sign me up.
No you pay for the base game and expansions like we did for D3.
Definetly wont be on mobile. They have Diablo Immortal for that.
I seriously doubt if you have to pay for boss content. The only thing we may have to pay for is MTX like mounts and probably for characters.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No you pay for the base game and expansions like we did for D3.
Definetly wont be on mobile. They have Diablo Immortal for that.
I seriously doubt if you have to pay for boss content. The only thing we may have to pay for is MTX like mounts and probably for characters.
I forgot to say
giphy.gif

• 1Picard

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, Diablo 3 looked a lot like this 3 years before it released too. But then they WOW'd it up and flattened it for low end specs.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
says it's coming for the ps4 too, i wonder if you import saves or something, maybe i'll get ps4 d3 now then (and another controller)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
says it's coming for the ps4 too, i wonder if you import saves or something, maybe i'll get ps4 d3 now then (and another controller)

This won't happen. Access to saves allows for rampant cheating, which the consoles had a huge issue with when it came to D3

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It wouldn't come out for ps4 anyway, by the time this thing finally releases, the ps5 will be in full swing.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It wouldn't come out for ps4 anyway, by the time this thing finally releases, the ps5 will be in full swing.

More likely that the PS4 version will get released and then abandoned like the PS3 release of D3 did.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
He'll be in the game as part of a big reveal, most likely transgender.

I do wonder why a demon of hell needs to have a gender... I suppose any athropomorpic rendition will be just assumed to be male lacking any other detail.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
is d4 gonna have ps4 couch co op at least?
Yeah right. This is a dead feature. Hell, the last fucking Tetris game didn’t even have it and side by side Tetris, dr Mario, etc was a hallmark of family game night in my house.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Game is lookin real purdy

I dunno. The graphics are really sharp and detailed, compared to D3's overall smoothness. I guess I'd like a bit more color, but not enough to make people freak out like they did with D3.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Lore about Lilith is to believed, or to be followed by Blizz (lol), then she doesn't have much respect for the Prime Evils at all, and would only use them to further her own designs. They could remain rotting in whatever place they are for all she cares. I imagine her ultimate goal is to gather up an army of loyal Nephalem and use them to kill the Primes and destroy Heaven.

• 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I really hope they abandon this whole nephilim trash. Humans the character players are just regular old humans.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users