Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

lost

<Bronze Donator>
At 86 on my rogue I have the right stats just not max rolls on my shit and feel like grinding more is pointless just for the paragon. I barely see any upgrades.

I would consider a pvp build or I saw some ice bomb build for nm100 dungeons that looked sick but this close to a new season it’s not worth swapping builds.

Guess we’ll see what the nerfs are Tuesday and if I roll another rogue. Gonna miss the mobility for sure.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
At 86 on my rogue I have the right stats just not max rolls on my shit and feel like grinding more is pointless just for the paragon. I barely see any upgrades.

I would consider a pvp build or I saw some ice bomb build for nm100 dungeons that looked sick but this close to a new season it’s not worth swapping builds.

Guess we’ll see what the nerfs are Tuesday and if I roll another rogue. Gonna miss the mobility for sure.
Yea, I got to the point on my Rogue where I understood the builds etc and wanted to try druid before the season. I basically play after my kid goes to bed for a few hours while I watch tv or movies, I am just waiting for a tempest roar, but I doubt i get one before the season starts.

Probably will main Druid in season, enjoy it more than rogue.

Redraw

Lurker
Just finished the campaign. I think Starcraft 2 was more rounded and had more replayability, especially with multi-player. Graphics were neat though.

• 1Worf

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
need a loot filter, but not for the ground... fuken color "crit strike chance" bright pink. least they can do for me as i scan thousands of yellows

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
need a loot filter, but not for the ground... fuken color "crit strike chance" bright pink. least they can do for me as i scan thousands of yellows

If colored UI filters were available it'd be a decent bandaid for the current lack of dopamine compared to other Diablo's upon looting a potential upgrade.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dont care if they nerf the barrier based damage builds on druids, but if they fuck up the synergy based shit I am out. Its fucking ludicrously impossible as it is to scrape any cooldown reduction for that build and beyond stupid how every god damn druid build revolved around Earthen Bulwark, synergy based or barrier for damage based. The narrow band of builds for even swiss army knife classes like Druid is the single biggest thing making people give up. And for fuck sakes give Sorcerers and pet based Necros some reason to play.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This was such a glaringly bad fuck up one would wonder how the fuck it ever launched without this in the first fucking place, and while 80 is certainly better than nothing it's still trash ass.
yeah lol why not level 70 or even 65.

• 1Worf

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aspect of the Trampled Earth, to summon waves of Landslide as you Trample.

Symbiotic Aspect, to let your Storm damage like Storm Strike reset your Trample through Nature's Fury.

Aspect of The Aftershock, to double the Landslide you generate and ramp damage significantly.

Aspect of Natures Savagery Werewolf Skills function as Storm Skills and Werebear Skills function as Earth Skills for the Nature's Fury Key Passive

trampleslide is no longer cooldown dependent... this build way more fun than tornado
Any idea if this let's you keep hurricane permanently active an works with the "hurricane gains 7-15% dmg per second while active" aspect.

I'm looking at that aspect in my inventory and it doesn't say to a maximum of X.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This was such a glaringly bad fuck up one would wonder how the fuck it ever launched without this in the first fucking place, and while 80 is certainly better than nothing it's still trash ass.
Awesome. Now they just need to put in some FUCKING GEAR to make it worthwhile. As it is, everything could cap at level 1 and no one would log in to play.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Any idea if this let's you keep hurricane permanently active an works with the "hurricane gains 7-15% dmg per second while active" aspect.

I'm looking at that aspect in my inventory and it doesn't say to a maximum of X.

There is a special outline for an ability with a cool down that is ready to use but is still active. I believe this is because re-using the ability resets the 'while active' back to zero but I haven't tested it.

I've been using the Earthbender Druid for a couple weeks now and it's so strong that my one buddy just got tired of playing with me because I could just charge around on effectively zero cool down and spam the screen with waves of earth that did ludicrous damage owing to the guaranteed crit from Earthmote. It's a highly satisfying play style and I've been very surprised that I never see anyone else doing it.

(Note then when I posted the build to reddit I was told it absolutely would not work and downvoted to hell and back)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't have all the aspects to make the best version of it, but I am running the Natures Fury Bear Druid. I have the trample set up to proc a dozen Landslides, which in turn procs a couple tornadoes and storms. I should probably dump the poison creeper for more raw ranks in the triggered storm skills, but its just too clutch on bosses that shit out pools of nope around them. I cant trample infinitely, but I can do the whole Earth Bulwark whirlwind, then trample rock storm, and finally a pulverize (got the wave item) with some extra storm shit rotation fast enough that the cooldowns do not bother me at all. I am packing the aspect that makes my earth attacks slow everything and the one that raises earth skills by two ranks when one of my main effects (I think bullwark) is active, so I am sitting rank 9 or more on most of my damaging skills. I also run the aspect to extend the Bulwark greatly, which massively ramps up my survivability, especially against bosses. I could improve a couple of things, for certain, but now that we are in WL3, I am happier to have the survivability over more DPS I realistically do not need. Tramplestorm, Pulverize Overpower, and super Plant Dot back to back tends to eradicate anything thats not a boss or elite with extra health, and the turnaround with zero CD reduction is 12 seconds, in most cases.

I do miss the pet spam build for its ranged utility and Pulverize was absolutely more damaging with that setup. But the other pet skills really dropped off the cliff in WL3 and Bulwark is practically mandatory at that difficulty anyhow. The main upside is that none of the key aspects for the StormStomp build are particularly rare or hard to get, in fact I have multiples of just about all of them banked. And the only really crucial stats on the items are Overpower Damage (for Pulverize), Core Damage, and CD Reduction. And frankly I am not sure the last one is needed prior to WL4 because I barely notice the cooldowns hindering me. Anything else is just plain extra gravy or stats to trigger boosted Paragon board effects.

Meanwhile my wife is starting to notice her skellebuddies dying a lot more, but she reworked a bunch of her aspects and abilities so that she can do shitloads of damage on her own. That and so much fucking Thorns on everything. The most annoying part, for me anyhow, is how she has not upgraded her gear or aspects in forever and is pretty much keeping pace with my bear that I farmed and upgraded like crazy to keep humming along. It really is crazy how little you need to make a Necro good in this game, compared to other classes.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The most infuriating thing about Nightmare dungeons is that I can kill bosses with ease but still run the risk of failing due to getting one-shot by trash mobs.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I pretty much stopped playing in the 80's but the proper Arc Lash build is just as easy and I pretty much can kill anything without effort. I tried the build Mizake was talking about at lower levels and it was ok but ended up being ass since you have to worry about cooldowns. With the proper arc lash build you never even give a single rats ass shit about mana, you just buttfuck plow all monsters without any effort required at all.

As for it being squishy, yes you can be there are random fag mobs that 1 shot you in the NM 50+ range it's pretty much just this little American Inventor faggot here. Deadliest mob in the game everything else is piss easy.

kc7byzazs89b1.jpg
yo, that fuckin crossbow walks! i thought it spawned from the ground, but i saw it walking

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so weekend playing, i finally get my necro unique 1h, black river and mobs justt melt away, idk if it was cuz we were doing nm dungeons that were 10lvls above, or just lucky or loot is just fucked cuz i have like 8unique hats

that i won't wear, which is now also a problem, does anyone salvage unqiues, even if worthless or not for your build or are you like "they might do some shit for uniques guess i'll horde"

and now youre like, fuck unique hording, no fucking room!

also nm dungeons are just whack and stupid w/ the mods, who pays some retarded dev to design a mod to fuck w/ you that you decide to just avoid that mod

stormbane wrath
lightning something

just why? so dumb and wastes time

elites have cold, why? do i like to be stunned and die?

volcanic, i'm fucking colorblind i can't see shit coming from the ground

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'll likely have to play this out of pure stubborness for S1, as I'm assuming I can't use the ultimate pass in another season, I certainly didn't fuckin pay extra for a 4 day headstart. Cosmetic shit is unlocked for the life of the game as I understand? No I didn't do chargeback, I was pissed, and that's a dick move even if it is Blizzard. Did look into selling account, but retards want lvl 100 non seasonal characters, when I was just looking to make 50$ or something.

If the mob density goes up, that would make things better, was my biggest beef with the game, aside from how boring and shitty the game gets after 70. Stringing me along with little clusters of mobs, then occasional larger groups really irritated the fuck out of me. With that fixed, the game is mostly fun as is until 70/T4. We need trading/AH, that was the long lasting appeal of D2 for me.

Stop fucking nerfing/balancing classes unless it's really gamebreaking. This isn't a MMO, and no one gives a shit about PVP in Diablo. That kind of mentality sucks all the fun out a game, and the retards working at Blizzard with that kind of thinking, have no business in the industry. Class noticably stronger than others? Add that fun to the rest of them FFS. If I can't trade with people, what the fuck does it matter what I do in my online only single player game? Being able to coop with friends, and random people on the map doesn't change anything, it's still a single player game. "Hai guis, lets run 200 NMD and kill Lilith a bunch tonite" doesn't sound like a multiplayer endgame to me.

Playing Lost Ark, you can mark favourite engravings, and if items drop with that engraving, it will show a little icon on the item. This game needs something simple like that to mark preferred stats, even if it's a shit item at least I wouldn't have to scan every single drop. Good loot filter system be ideal of course, coming from someone that said the game didn't need a loot filter before I hit 70 lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'll likely have to play this out of pure stubborness for S1, as I'm assuming I can't use the ultimate pass in another season, I certainly didn't fuckin pay extra for a 4 day headstart. Cosmetic shit is unlocked for the life of the game as I understand? No I didn't do chargeback, I was pissed, and that's a dick move even if it is Blizzard. Did look into selling account, but retards want lvl 100 non seasonal characters, when I was just looking to make 50$ or something.

If the mob density goes up, that would make things better, was my biggest beef with the game, aside from how boring and shitty the game gets after 70. Stringing me along with little clusters of mobs, then occasional larger groups really irritated the fuck out of me. With that fixed, the game is mostly fun as is until 70/T4. We need trading/AH, that was the long lasting appeal of D2 for me.

Stop fucking nerfing/balancing classes unless it's really gamebreaking. This isn't a MMO, and no one gives a shit about PVP in Diablo. That kind of mentality sucks all the fun out a game, and the retards working at Blizzard with that kind of thinking, have no business in the industry. Class noticably stronger than others? Add that fun to the rest of them FFS. If I can't trade with people, what the fuck does it matter what I do in my online only single player game? Being able to coop with friends, and random people on the map doesn't change anything, it's still a single player game. "Hai guis, lets run 200 NMD and kill Lilith a bunch tonite" doesn't sound like a multiplayer endgame to me.

Playing Lost Ark, you can mark favourite engravings, and if items drop with that engraving, it will show a little icon on the item. This game needs something simple like that to mark preferred stats, even if it's a shit item at least I wouldn't have to scan every single drop. Good loot filter system be ideal of course, coming from someone that said the game didn't need a loot filter before I hit 70 lol.
Sounds like theres a lockout timer on Uber Lillith too unless I read wrong, if so that's hilarious.

• 2Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya there was this twitch streamer doing Uber Lilith carries for tips or subs. Probably makes sense now if there’s a lock out. Hope my mount carries over.