Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The talent points for vampire powers need to not be randomly on gear, it's going to make gearing more awkward when your upgrade doesn't have the right legendary power AND vampire points.

Maybe the items to change the points will be plentiful, but then why even have the system?

The points should be linked to something else or not exist.

If Malignant Powers are gems+, this is paragon board+ with the way you upgrade them. But clearly no thought has been put into how this can be added permanently to the base game.

Any good mechanics and stuff that people think should be added to the base game will have to wait for an expansion.

The best parts of these seasons will no doubt be considered for expansion content NGE. It makes the most sense as a part of expansion content to include the best of the seasons and incorporate that into "new" systems in the first expansion.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Gold seems WAY more plentiful, got 1.6mil from a single whisper chest at level 35. Sounds like the uber bosses all drop 925 max level items too, so its at least slowly improving.

Will probably hit the first capstone tonight and make my way to WT3, xp moving much faster than S1 and I've been mostly solo without potions.

As of now, the plan is to kill Lillith again this season and then take a break until I see if Season 3 will have enough content to come back for.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya. D4 is moving in the right direction for sure. I have no complaints except the loot filter at this point which is the number one issue, and always has been.

Gold is plentiful. Try those new builds and not worry about it.
They fixed the stash space issue.
They did a great job with how gems are handled now. (Why your stash space is plentiful)
The vampiric powers are...OP.
The Blood Harvest and Helltides are chock full of mobs.
The experience boost is REALLY noticeable from 1-70. (I'm 70)
The nerfs/buffs/balance leave us well ahead of last seasons power levels. At least for Barbarian.
Overpower is REALLY good now.

That's my take thus far.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Ya. D4 is moving in the right direction for sure. I have no complaints except the loot filter at this point which is the number one issue, and always has been.

Gold is plentiful. Try those new builds and not worry about it plentiful.
They fixed the stash space issue.
They did a great job with how gems are handled now. (Why your stash space is plentiful)
The vampiric powers are...OP.
The Blood Harvest and Helltides are chock full of mobs.
The experience boost is REALLY noticeable from 1-70. (I'm 70)
The nerfs/buffs/balance leave us well ahead of last seasons power levels. At least for Barbarian.
Overpower is REALLY good now.

That's my take thus far.
I am actually a little jealous, ALMOST rolled another barb with all the changes, but figured I would get longer fun out of playing a new class. Pretty casual so far, but I can see hitting WT4 in a few days, xp is so much better now. Some of the vampiric powers look awesome too but I haven't done much with them yet

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Save your chest keys from blood harvest because when you switch tiers you keep them. Open up the blood harvest chests to gear up fast

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gold seems WAY more plentiful, got 1.6mil from a single whisper chest at level 35. Sounds like the uber bosses all drop 925 max level items too, so its at least slowly improving.

Will probably hit the first capstone tonight and make my way to WT3, xp moving much faster than S1 and I've been mostly solo without potions.

As of now, the plan is to kill Lillith again this season and then take a break until I see if Season 3 will have enough content to come back for.

Will make enchanting rerolling stats a little more viable. I know they also reduced the cost.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This season is okay but leveling is actually good. Been leveling in the green seasonal helltide zone and it’s going by pretty damn fast. One dungeons I done are the ones which I needed the aspect for my build. Speaking a build I started as a blood surge necromancer. Pretty strong leveling build but the single target damage is lacking. Got my necro to 46 and I started leveling a sorc. I was this streamer named Northwar play a ball lightning sorc and he was destroying everything. A few days later I watch Raxx play the same build.

I can say this is probably the strongest build in D4 so far. Probably stronger than the bugged whirlwind rend barb one. But yes the build is bugged with the interaction with ball lightning and the vampiric powers is. Apparently there no attack speed cap so lightning ball scales infintively with attack speed. So it ticks like ten gazillion times per ball and u got an army of balls just deleting shit.

I was able to get this build up and running at level 45 when I got the aspect where ball lightning rotates around you. Most of my gear is crap but I’m still deleting everything. I plan on playing this build until I get all the uniques I need for my sorc and necro or Blizz decides to gut it because too much fun detected.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I somehow stumbled upon 5 people summoning the vampire helltide bosses (the ones that are 50x3 blood) and got 30 legendary items.

Got the trampleslide druid stuff so the game went from dogshit to fun immediately at lv42.

Also finished the "story". The difference in celebrity voice actor in this vs Cyberpunk is insane. I feel bad for Gemma Chan, they gave her nothing to work with.

Why the fuck are they paying for real actors to voice characters when you can't see their faces? Cyberpunk had Idris Elba doing mocap for his character!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This season is okay but leveling is actually good. Been leveling in the green seasonal helltide zone and it’s going by pretty damn fast. One dungeons I done are the ones which I needed the aspect for my build. Speaking a build I started as a blood surge necromancer. Pretty strong leveling build but the single target damage is lacking. Got my necro to 46 and I started leveling a sorc. I was this streamer named Northwar play a ball lightning sorc and he was destroying everything. A few days later I watch Raxx play the same build.

I can say this is probably the strongest build in D4 so far. Probably stronger than the bugged whirlwind rend barb one. But yes the build is bugged with the interaction with ball lightning and the vampiric powers is. Apparently there no attack speed cap so lightning ball scales infintively with attack speed. So it ticks like ten gazillion times per ball and u got an army of balls just deleting shit.

I was able to get this build up and running at level 45 when I got the aspect where ball lightning rotates around you. Most of my gear is crap but I’m still deleting everything. I plan on playing this build until I get all the uniques I need for my sorc and necro or Blizz decides to gut it because too much fun detected.

No doubt ball lightning sorcerer is the OP build thus far.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Finished my build at lv52 again. Now I can grind slightly more power because..?
You are only 8 weapon swaps and 100 resource spent from one hitting Uber Duriel. After your epic farming journey ofc. Or farm the 10 epics with super specific rolls so your balls are lightning or something like that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK so the Vampire zones are really fun.

Having them up permanently with a limited number of whispers resetting every hour is great design. You can do then whenever you want, stay in them to grind if you want, but are encouraged to go do something else while you wait for reset.

The random ambushes if you stay alive is also great design. You want to trigger these because the enemies drop legendaries at a higher rate, but if you do die it's no big deal as you can get legendaries from everything else too.

They need to stay in the game or at least make Helltides work this way. Helltide has the exact opposite design.

My main problem is having 5-10 minutes of fun then having to sift through all the loot. I feel like I need a spreadsheet to keep track of what is in my stash. Do I need a low roll of this legendary power? Do I need another +3 Trample glove?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users