Big Mouse takes a big vig.
A4B61DEF-574E-4235-909D-7417CA9A4775.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
These packs are just sitting on the shelf of my local card shop. My kid is already deep into the pokeymans, can't be buying new cards

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So this is getting mass printed and killing values

• 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

One Piece TCG is doing the opposite it seems. Really limited supply. There is a card in the set that just released that goes for over 4k. So it is impossible to find boosters at MSRP.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One Piece TCG is doing the opposite it seems. Really limited supply. There is a card in the set that just released that goes for over 4k. So it is impossible to find boosters at MSRP.

Ya I have someone I know who is extremely immersed in cards playing that.

Cant do anime myself.

• 1Pathetic

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, that was their announced plan all along. It's too bad they couldn't have done the initial print run as large as it should have been. No one locally is playing because the game wasn't available.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, that was their announced plan all along. It's too bad they couldn't have done the initial print run as large as it should have been. No one locally is playing because the game wasn't available.

Not what some butt hurt people I warned (they ignored me) say they were led to believe

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first press release for the game talked about how every card will be produced for the life of the game. It's one of the things that attracted me to look into it.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This will be a fantastic study on "game pieces" vs collectibles. Most sane people know how it'll go, but it'll be nice to have something to point to.

• 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So how is the game to play? My daughter who's 4 saw the cards on a commercial and won't stop asking for them. I'm like lady you are just learning how to read lol.

But I do want get them for the kids anyway.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only played a couple dozen games but seemed really fun with just the core set, probably gets better from there. Google Pixelborn to play for free.