Doctor Strange (2016)

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
My favorite theory I read to whom Mads was was Magus, and the disciples were of the Universal Church of Truth. With the whole Doc Strange supposedly being tied directly to one of the stones or more info on them. Magus relation to Thanos just seems to kinda fit, plus whitehair/eyes that are 'similar' and look cosmic. I don't know the details of the comics, other than he was more relative to Adam Warlock. I could see that being upsetting to most fans though, but i'm sure Doc Strange movie would be littered with info on all the other bads through similar visions of the celestials in GotG. It's marvel, and they like to interject their movies; AoU. It seems him n Mordo are pals at the moment, and jumping straight into Dormammu story would be a massive leap with no buildup.
From Wikipedia "In his travels through space, Warlock encounters the Universal Church of Truth, an intergalactic religious organization led by the corrupt Magus. Warlock allies with Pip the Troll, the assassin Gamora, and Gamora's employer and adoptive father, Thanos of Titan to oppose the Magus. Eventually, Warlock discovers that the Magus is a future version of himself who traveled back in time after being driven insane by the use of his Soul Gem. Warlock chooses to alter his timeline by visiting himself a few months into the future and steals his own soul to prevent the Magus from ever existing. Warlock then continues his journeys, knowing he has seen his own death but not knowing exactly when it will happen."

His death happens in the first battle with Thanos where Warlock's younger self appears and takes his soul into the gem after both Pip and Gamora have died and Warlock as taken their soul into his gem. This allows Thanos access to Warlock's Soul Gem. When Thanos creates a synthetic giant gem out of the others to destroy the earth's sun, Spider-Man unlocks Warlock from the soul gem and Warlock turns Thanos to stone, defeating him.

rrr_img_131092.jpg

In the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, once again Adam Warlock comes back from Soul World and defeats Thanos, obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet. Once he obtains the gauntlet he purges himself of both good and evil. Doing this both good and evil take on corporeal forms of The Goddess and The Magus. Both of whom are again defeated.

Argarth

On the verandah
Man, I grew up with this stuff. Doctor Strange in his own Marvel movie, is like THE ultimate childhood flashback wet dream for me!

Can barely contain my excitement for this, and BC is just the perfect pick to play the good Doctor. Can - not - wait!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Man, I grew up with this stuff. Doctor Strange in his own Marvel movie, is like THE ultimate childhood flashback wet dream for me!

Can barely contain my excitement for this, and BC is just the perfect pick to play the good Doctor. Can - not - wait!
The only thing left for me is for Adam Warlock to show his face. Stinks that Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four have been ruined. It would be cool if someone could give us a solid depiction of Galactus. Wouldn't mind a Secret War movie(s) either.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Stinks that Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four have been ruined. It would be cool if someone could give us a solid depiction of Galactus. Wouldn't mind a Secret War movie(s) either.
FF needs to come home where it belongs. I want someone who knows what the fuck they're doing to give us the Doom we deserve.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
FF needs to come home where it belongs. I want someone who knows what the fuck they're doing to give us the Doom we deserve.
I am afraid at this point the FF4 are just to tainted for anybody to really want any more at least not without a pretty big break.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I hear that Doom is quite the hacker. Maybe they can use that as motivation for the next movie.
That's brilliant. And instead of the fantastic four having powers based around the four elements, the can be white hat programmers whose "powers" are to use their skills to combat cyber threats. And then they manifest their programming skills as in computer avatars with fantastic ability. HUMAN TORCH... FIREWALL. It practically writes itself! Pay me all the moneys Hollywood!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That's brilliant. And instead of the fantastic four having powers based around the four elements, the can be white hat programmers whose "powers" are to use their skills to combat cyber threats. And then they manifest their programming skills as in computer avatars with fantastic ability. HUMAN TORCH... FIREWALL. It practically writes itself! Pay me all the moneys Hollywood!
Reed would be The Cloud. Sue would be a trojan horse or whatever you want to call infiltration. Thing would be 4chan/reddit.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
decent reply btw @ minute 18- the reply:

basically the ancient one was a no win situation for casting- use a tibetian- anger china and maybe get it banned there, use a different asian race- racism

no matter who was cast, someone was going to be upset so the

white andro woman was the safe bet- plus, makes a woman one of the most powerful chars in the marvel universe.