Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

• Yes

Votes: 109 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 34.7%

• Total voters

khorum

Murder Apologist
We brought in a group of summer interns that are sitting in a spare boardroom doing some accounting project. One morning I'm in the restroom taking my morning shit and when I'm finished I come out of the stall and see one of the interns at the sink. Now we have a big bottle of mouthwash with a pump and a bunch of little cups to put said mouthwash in for employees to use, apparently the little cups ran out and instead of going into the closet to refill said little cups the intern decided to place his face on counter and pump mouthwash into his mouth.

I startled him when I came out of the stall and I just kind of stared at him he stood up embarrassed and started instead pumping the mouthwash into his cupped hand and quickly pouring into his mouth. I didn't say a word I just washed my hands and opened the cabinet and handed him a sleeve of cups, he won't make eye contact with me in the hallway anymore.

How safe would Mist be in your firm, Tiggs?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Most of the young new college grads I work with are very smart. Could use a better work ethic though

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The biggest issue I have run into at that age group in a work environment is someone who got a business degree and been out in the work force 6 months think they should be the president/CEO of the company. Even have interviewed someone that said that. LOL.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I just thought of something... could you pay her mom's bills?

Fuck man, I bet she'd have borne you a couple beautiful white babies by now if someone had just clarified that before.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brad

Trakanon Raider
No, I do not view almost everybody under 24 as autistic.

I think it is just an early sign of what I like to call "old person disease" starting to creep into the brain.

Best way to combat the old person disease is to mentally stay flexible and refuse to allow yourself to be set into stone.

Kids being the way they are is just a result of being in today's time. Just chill out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I just thought of something... could you pay her mom's bills?

Fuck man, I bet she'd have borne you a couple beautiful white babies by now if someone had just clarified that before.

I'd be willing to provide her family some financial compensation upon marriage if Mist proves to be both loyal and fertile.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm from the South. I left for 10 years to do college and explore. It's changed a whole bunch. for the better. People were downright idiots before. Like impossibly, everyday, bad. and ugly. Now hotness is easily found. And impressive, innovative, progressive, shit is easily findable with only minor effort - puts my youth productivity memories to shame.

Although i ran into my first "rape culture" person. fattie too. young enough to be in girl scouts. she was like a direct rip from internet. local press has put her on the pages more than twice now. eyeroll.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm from the South. I left for 10 years to do college and explore. It's changed a whole bunch. for the better. People were downright idiots before. Like impossibly, everyday, bad. and ugly. Now hotness is easily found. And impressive, innovative, progressive, shit is easily findable with only minor effort - puts my youth productivity memories to shame.

Although i ran into my first "rape culture" person. fattie too. young enough to be in girl scouts. she was like a direct rip from internet. local press has put her on the pages more than twice now. eyeroll.

Wouldn't that be fatroll?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Damn another one from Kentucky. Also shes not a fattie in the SJW eyes if her photo still fits the page of a newspaper.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I feel sorry to tell you this pal, but
6e6c510153c16777f48b74a09199f2b5.jpg

you are doing it wrong.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I dipped grizzly wintergreen for like 12 years, quit 6 months ago, sux

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist

Hahaha it's true. They're probably more fucked than my own GenX, tbh. They're the least-equipped generation to deal with escalating global competition AND they're the least likely to effectively manage the emotional consequences of that failure.

The majority of them will be junkies or prostitutes in their 40s. Probably both.

• 1Like