DOTA 2

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pointless short video of derpy rank 12 gameplay from 3 games I played last night, haha.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Not tracking the Ursa at 1:22 before kill made me cry
frown.png
haha

Good vid man

Xeldar

Silver Squire
On one hand, dotapit has taken 7 months to play a season. On the other hand, they have the best production value imho. C9 vs. EG for dotapit championship could very easily be grand finals in TI as well.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
On one hand, dotapit has taken 7 months to play a season. On the other hand, they have the best production value imho. C9 vs. EG for dotapit championship could very easily be grand finals in TI as well.
Did by chance do you happen to take into account that secret dropped out of dotapit they were not eliminated.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
ESCC had some great Chinese games, interesting to see the different play styles from each region.

EP, Newbee (young, is that a different team???), TongFu, all great games with some slightly off metas.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it is a different team. Newbee and Newbee.Young, kind of like there is Tongfu, Tongfu.oldboys, Tongfu.wanzhou, etc...

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Complexity vs Leviathan in BTS on Saturday I think.

They had some good games during the TI5 regional qualifiers, should be an interesting rematch.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
so close to ran 13, can finally try some ranked play. at least 40% of the games I am in get thrown one way or the other from griefing, stupidity, arguing over mid, mommy called for dinner. It changes in ranked...right? hehe

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Immortal 3s are absolute asshole. The only exception is the Witch Doctor one because a monkey on WD is awesome. The rest of some WoW level huge shoulderpad crap.

Maybe the Zeus one... I got that and have like 10 more to open but am not bothering at the moment.

Cybsled

I liked Super Sayan hair for Invoker lol

edit: lol, there is a dead rat on the Furion staff. Very fitting ;p