DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Because obviously chat is 9k mmr and every time a caster says something remotely incorrect it means they're a fucking noob lol go back to league of fags kappa 4head.

I don't hate any of them individually, but I do think some pairings are especially weak. It's more important to get that right. As much as I Ioved Dennis Miller it just didn't work on MNF.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
No shit. Do you even English bro?
Better than you, go back and look at the grammar in your fucking comment.

I don't understand the draskyl hate. While he doesn't have much of a personality he's a solid 5.5MMR caster that understands the game as much as anyone.
He's also a former pro-hon player.

As a person who only watches dota 2 and does not play at all, I don't get the hate people have for all these personalities. I've watched pretty much every tournament and not once did I think "man I hate/dislike this caster" or thought they shouldn't be casting at all. I'd say the only complaints I've ever had were minor annoyances such as saying things like "Um, Yeah, So, etc" to fill gaps

It's crazy the amount of feelings over the matter.
Are you watching qualifiers also?

Because obviously chat is 9k mmr and every time a caster says something remotely incorrect it means they're a fucking noob lol go back to league of fags kappa 4head.

I don't hate any of them individually, but I do think some pairings are especially weak. It's more important to get that right. As much as I Ioved Dennis Miller it just didn't work on MNF.
Well they are being paid to be experts, its not unreasonable to expect them to be reasonably knowledgeable.. How often in sports do you hear an announcer not only be blatantly wrong, but spend 3-4 minutes ploughing ahead based on their mistake (often talking over the analysis caster)? How often do you hear on-air personality use language incorrectly?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I don't like that Asian guy that did ESL and the start craft tourney, something about him just irritates the piss out of me. The guy that works the desk, with the shovel jaw. He always seemed to talk down to all the analysts, and seemed to contribute fuck all.

Capitalist also annoys me at times.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Tobi + Synd is I y favorite wombo combo. All the casters that were invited I like better than Joe Buck. ODPixel straight spits hotfire and has a soothing voice.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is Tobi the guy that sounds like he should be doing movie trailers, talks at 100 words a second while sounding like he is losing his mind but never messing up? Cause that guy is awesome.

Chobra is the dude I cant stand, fuck that guy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how rare those immortal treasures are or how limited the chests are restricting the amount that would enter the system. The Faceless Rex is under $30 USD on the market but I think atonof people bought those treasures, so may not be a good comparison.

edit: sad sad day bros, another one bites the dust:Musings of a Girl Streamer

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Immortals will be dirt cheap unless you got one of those rare things or a golden. Look at last year's, all are below the price of a single treasure

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Why are LoL games featured on twitch with 5000-150 people watching, while RTZ and DotA tourney s are buried with 15k-20k viewers?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Cash $$ bro. Twitch be gettin paid.
Thats my assumption as well.

Who is the euro gay? caster with all the crazy clothes? Had a different loud jacket every day at TI4? Saw him in that video, cant remember his name to see if he is on the TI5 list.

Bruno got hired by valve so he won't be at ti5 as a caster. It's likely he'll make an appearance at some point during the tournament though.