DOTA 2

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
JFC, $17 million+!?

We're going to see these kids live in LA style mansions driving Bentley's answering the question "So, how'd you afford such a lifestyle? What do you do?" with "I won The International one time." The future is now boys. I am excite.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm surprised analysts suggesting top-8 for CDEC, both MVP and Vega were able to take sizeable leads during times they were weaker and I don't think more than 1-2 teams in the group stage would make the mistakes that let them get back into the game.

Edit: Was anyone able to get the dota2.com streaming to work? I tried initially but only had 'loading...'

Edit: Also amusing to see all the dota2 personalities posting 17%

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is dota??????

And yeah, Cap is terrible at the hype scream. It has always sounded like he's whisper screaming or some shit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There were some really good games last year, i think we're just tainted by the finals.

Now my internet has decided to take a dump so everything is lag to shit.

cambones_sl

shitlord
Archon vs MVP game 2 and MVP vs Vega Game 2 were some of the most interesting games I've seen in awhile. If this is a taste of the drama we may see with some of the upper tier teams I'm very excited for the rest of the tournament.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you haven't checked out the leaked stats document for all the TI teams, and you're in to that sort of thing, you should. Lot of little interesting tidbits about the teams and players.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't believe they picked slardar. Never pick slardar.
I think the issue was actually the Windranger, she takes too many items to deal serious damage I don't think I've seen any game where she has a high impact in quite a while. As I watched it I was thinking, imagine if this WR was a TA.

Cybsled

Best thing about MVP being in TI5 is we get to keep the Korean hype-casters
wink.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That LGD and C9 game was pretty fun. Toby needs to save some of his energy and enthusiasm for games later in the tourney though. Take a chill pill bro.