DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Probably decently high in an EG game. It is Fear's most picked hero I think and they are 4 - 0 with the Qop + Clinkz combo, and it is hardly banned.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
cR1jC6t.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Probably decently high in an EG game. It is Fear's most picked hero I think and they are 4 - 0 with the Qop + Clinkz combo, and it is hardly banned.
Do they basically jump with QoP then Clikz will Orchid to avoid retreat and secure the kill?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fear is 100% Treads, Aquila, Soul Ring. BKB, Desolator common. Medallion, Helm of Dom sometimes.

There's a couple other 6.84 videos with the combo but this was the quickest. In work meetings and couldn't check for any more.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fear recently has always forgone Orchid and built Desolator instead.
Hm interesting. Though it feels like Clinkz would be quite starved for mana without an Orchid. I guess if your main purpose is to just gank with a QoP maybe you won't need quite as much mana instead of the normal playstyle of just trying to secure 1v1 ganks.

soul ring
Makes more sense now

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The analyst desk between games is awesome. Synderen sometimes gets on my nerves, but I think he has been doing great. Ben Wu is the man and I think Winter has some unique angles and insights on things. The guy doing the hosting is really fucking good also.

Northerner

N00b
Winter is pretty damned great really. The kid is clever. I also like Synd but I can see how he might irritate some.

Some great games yesterday and today. Should be a fun tournie.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The host guy a was really annoying during some of earlier tourneys. Same with KotLGuy, but both have seemed to calm down.

Those wild card games were nuts, still not sure why secret didn't go with techies in that first Bo2 (game 2).

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I really like where the meta is at for this TI. it seems like a huge variety of Heros are viable and it doesn't seem like there's one superior strategy like an early deathball or ratting that's taking over.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Those Na'vi games were just terrible, the ig/lgd one as well. Hopefully the days games get better.