DOTA 2

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Slacks is a massive human being, with strange proportions. You would do well not to cross him.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think I posted the story in the thread, but last TI I was rushing back to my seat for the grand finals with two hot dogs and two beers, because it is America and 9am so fucking of course I am. Slacks giant man child ass was at the bottom of the stairs signing autographs and thought I was there to see him. Moved his Andre the Giant hand out of the way and brushed passed. He looked really sad and made some, "well okay then sir!" comment in his goofy voice.

Felt bad about it after though. But EG was starting, priorities and all that.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coolest story in the entire thread so far bro. Lucky he didn't nab one of your hot dogs in the exchange.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If I tell it one or two more times the embellishments will be even cooler. I'm a pretty cool dude.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
What made me chuckle a little was Mirana being 100% first phase banned vs Kaipi, SingSing Mirana still too good I guess.

That Aghs buff, at least in pro-dota, seems absurdly strong. I'm not sure the number of times in the qualifiers a Slardar or other hero would try to initiate on her and die, or nearly die to quadruple star fall.

Sir Action Slacks makes DotA2 unbearable.
Its funny, my first exposure to him was The Summit where I took an immediate dislike to him, but unlike so many others whom I dislike the more I heard, he stopped bugging me /shrug

Slacks is a massive human being, with strange proportions. You would do well not to cross him.
The scary one is Lyrical, makes Slacks look small.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Of all the changes this patch the blademail change is the one that I hate the most. One 2k item can counter physical damage carries and there is no way to counter it. So fucking stupid.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Teams seem to be trying to force this 4 protect 1 or single core line ups and it just doesn't seem to be working to me. This Empire draft is like, let's get AM and 4 utility. Not that I think Bat, or BH, or ES are bad, but I mean wouldn't a second real core actually help.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I was actually surprised Empire could make it through, I thought they would be lacking damage, but they executed better, even against Void with their only counter to chrono being shaker. That or Vega chose the worst possible day to start sucking, their performance vs DiG was very questionable.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Slacks is fine. He basically fills the "out there, but not too out there" niche you need for entertainment. Kinda like what Bruno sort of brought on the old TI panels.

edit: lollllllllll

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
When Slacks is casting it sounds like the 3 stooges being dubbed over DotA. Its fucking beyond stupid.

Lyrical is pretty awesome tho, that dude might be the happiest person on earth.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe I need to take a break. I keep hearing the words "passive aggressive" and "condescending" from my teammates.

rrr_img_133099.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah that's a real talent not sure I could generate that kind of rustle with snide comments alone

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree with this, we need to see his dotabuff and see if his trash talk isn't backed up by some good ol' feeding.

On another note, nothing pisses me off more than having my carry die, blame me "gg no support", and then looking at his game history to see that he spammed Spectre in 6.86 and has been on a 12 game losing streak since 6.87 hit lol.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothing against Empire but I'd like to see Ad Finem go through.

Also... Alliance should not have been invited...