DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know how unranked (hidden) MMR works, but I must be getting significantly better fast. The MMR of my teammates has gone up about 800-1000 in the last week. Unfortunately I didn't do so hot in the latest game, but I guess it's good to see improvement.
I think unranked varies a lot more, in part because the stacks can have huge disparity in ratings unlike ranked.

This PGL battle view is stupid, why do I need to see mini screens of 10-players staring at the screen and a meaningless graph at the bottom? Its much more useful to see buy-back status as well as spell cooldowns.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
PGL Battle View is awful to me because it's so jarring to change the view mid-fight. Plus, all the extraneous shit on the screen doesn't add anything. Does anyone care about the "team health bar" or player cameras?

Anyway, this series is awesome.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game 2, first time I've seen Dark Shitter have a big impact in what feels like years. The combos w/ invoker and AA ice blast were sick

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The AA blast, vacuum, Earth Spirit (can't remember if it was a kick or magnetize) combo at top lane was fucking disgusting.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wished they went a bit further, but still good performance by MVP. And 200k is a pretty solid prize for a relatively young team.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dunno, most of their players have been around for ages.

Wow.
Not at a really competitive level. I mean sure they've been playing dota for years and shit, but other than the other disbanded mvp with march and stuff, I don't think any of them has been in the high tier competitive scene. Even in the dota2 scene they haven't been around for very long, a couple years at most. It is, in terms of dota history, a young team. If you compare to a ton of the other teams who often have several players who have been in the pro scene even before dota2 was a thing, it's not quite the same. Maybe I'm wrong as I didn't follow the SEA scene that much in dota1, but I don't really remember any of their names.

Anyway they still have room to grow. The worst part about MVP though is their training conditions in korea are really garbage it seems. They don't have their own servers anymore since Valve didn't care about the korean market after they apparently failed so Nexon dropped the deal so they have to play other SEA servers with shit ping and they don't get a lot of teams they can scrim with, or at least not a lot of high level teams. Since dota2 isn't popular there they don't have really have a local scene, which sucks a lot.

Hope they persevere since I really like their playstyle.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think they should slay Newbee, but OG vs Liquid grand finals would probably be a shitty final since it would be 25 minute stomps one way or another. They just snowball too hard.

Cap obviousy learned to cast from Tobi

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If he used like 50% less words and stopped talking over people and said relevant shit then maybe he'd be tolerable. I'd still rather listen to him than Black though. I can take that dude's voice, it just creeps me out. Sounds like someone got their throat slit and their insides fell out only to be stuffed back in and stapled shut. Gross.