DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Something you didnt mention which is often overlooked on Razor is Unstable Current is very good in this meta. Bristleback is a thing, and he cant goo you or he just gets slowed and bolted from the front. In Manila Masters I think it was g3 finals and same thing for Batrider, Razor just owns him without bkb. If he lassos Razor he gets slowed and then killed, if not, if Razor is close he just follows Bat and links him and enters the teamfight as a monster. This was the dilemma Newbee was in, and by the time Razor started to fall off later he just built Aghs and blew up their base while Sumail tore them apart with Ember.

And this is what I meant about people talking about dota in a void. When you have a lineup with dream coil, warlock rock etc, its not hard to keep a link on their team in a teamfight (which was EGs lineup around Razor in g3). Then you either ignore Razor and he links and goes nuts, or you focus him down through Blade Mail etc like Newbee did and Sumail goes ham and cleans up.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
NA dreamleague is Thunderbirs/Planet Odd vs trash. Kind of a letdown, I'd expect more from SG, but IIRC they got shitty servers.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Something you didnt mention which is often overlooked on Razor is Unstable Current is very good in this meta. Bristleback is a thing, and he cant goo you or he just gets slowed and bolted from the front. In Manila Masters I think it was g3 finals and same thing for Batrider, Razor just owns him without bkb. If he lassos Razor he gets slowed and then killed, if not, if Razor is close he just follows Bat and links him and enters the teamfight as a monster. This was the dilemma Newbee was in, and by the time Razor started to fall off later he just built Aghs and blew up their base while Sumail tore them apart with Ember.

And this is what I meant about people talking about dota in a void. When you have a lineup with dream coil, warlock rock etc, its not hard to keep a link on their team in a teamfight (which was EGs lineup around Razor in g3). Then you either ignore Razor and he links and goes nuts, or you focus him down through Blade Mail etc like Newbee did and Sumail goes ham and cleans up.

For sure, I just felt like I was going too long and typing on a tiny mobile keyboard sucks!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SGe just wrecked CoL. I <3 me some Necrophos and they had him as their carry, my all-time favorite dota hero. You can bait people like crazy with him now. I think he is severely underestimated right now as well, his ghost shroud thing is very powerful vs certain lineups and can have crazy sustain like that lineup when he was paired with ODs Essence Aura. Hes one of those heroes that has gotten buffed and buffed and buffed in every patch, and the added 150 range on ghost shroud in 7.06 is nice.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn... Pugna is ridiculous with a team that is well coordinated and will push to end the game early. 18 minute rax, 24 minute megas, GG bitches.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck this Sumail mid Earthshaker is absolutely curbstomping IG and Ember Spirit

28-3 hahahaha that was a pubstomp

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first 5 minutes of any game does not get more cancerous than Venomancer + Ogre in your lane. Just GG out and abandon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
i've been in LP hell for the past week... winning 5 games is neigh impossible. I think somebody has left every single game that i've played but i still managed to win 3 of 5 lol. I've officially learned my lesson on abandoning now that LP has become hard to get out of

the urge to commit sudoku is high