DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
TL won Starladder today against TNC, looked very good to very bad. But I think they're up and up.

They're open and honest?

Razor was one of the coolest heroes to watch go off a couple years ago. Refresher BKB Aghs was just such amaze.

The nerf to his ultimate which stopped it from persisting through aegis death seemed to totally kill him. Its hard to say, but I wouldn't think he'd be OP if they reverted it.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
When razor gets behind he feels completely useless and no way to flash farm his way back into the game. I do like the recent change where his ult prioritizes attacking his static link target.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Static Link needs the Shrapnel treatment to make it more useful in teamfights, but hurricane pike counters him so hard and that's an item like half the cores build it seems. He is still a niche pick when you need to bury somebody in 1v1 lane and I think it's fine. Snowballing Razor means somebody is doing 0 damage which isn't much fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What if static link leashed him to the target? so he would always stay within static link range unless razor himself toggled it off?
:emoji_thinking:

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea why OG is BMing the shit out of NP, but I do find it heartily amusing.

Also, I never thought I would see the day where my professional DotA is sponsored by paper towels.

Edit: Apparently Bounty Fresh is chicken and not the paper towels, I am unsure if that is better or worse.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WAOW WAOW.
ITS A DISASTAH

I wonder if they did it on purpose cause they knew they could trigger EE? I feel if NP got somebody else they could do better. EE just gonna EE now a days.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems every team is doing it at the Manila Masters, so idk if the chat sounds are really considered bad manners

Needless

Toe Sucker
Valve needs to make them permanent with an option to disable the sound if you don't like them, that shits too fun to use to only be temporary :(

Brand

Molten Core Raider
27-5-18 as Lina...Still lost. AM was 5-28-1 and PA was 0-17-10. PA constantly bitched about CM kill stealing.

I love this game.