DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
na'vi, lgd, and alliance should not have been invited*
Na`Vi at least was on a tear throughout April destroying everyone in Europe. Alliance didn't do well at the major and in the period after won 1 series, then lost 2 so to me its pretty hard to see how its justified.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That was some amazing DotA. Wish AF was going as well, would like to see a new team do well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Na`Vi at least was on a tear throughout April destroying everyone in Europe. Alliance didn't do well at the major and in the period after won 1 series, then lost 2 so to me its pretty hard to see how its justified.
Alliance won some big-ish tournaments before last major, one of the few teams that did and they haven't changed roster since. I mean if we go only by achievements since the last major, why was Team Secret invited? They changed their team and since they've only played in 2 tournaments, in which they didn't even make it to top4.

If you look at the Nahaz video on the invites where he has ELO rankings of teams based on their results, Alliance was an obvious pick, assuming 12invites. The 2 shaky picks were Na'Vi and LGD, and especially for LGD it was a weird invite considering Newbee is a much better team.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bulba is just not much compared to what Universe was. BM roar into Linkens, lose team fight. Well done Bulba

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Both Secret and EG are making some pretty dumb mistakes in execution, maybe they need a bit more time together.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm really not impressed with this Secret roster. Unless they start clicking soon, they've really fucked up with the changes.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Weirdly enough it seems like all of the cores are taking turns making terrible mistakes, oh well at least they have nowhere else to go but up.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Pretty ugly from Secret. I wish they had stuck with the previous roster that won them a major. Hopefully they get on the same page by TI (not holding my breath that they will do well at the upcoming major)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'll wait until the major to pass judgement on them, but they don't look great. Could always make a run out of losers though and look great when it counts.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Lol EE doing EE things on game three. They had to have known that disruptor as getting aghs soon since he was walking around with a point booster and ogre club.

Looking forward to watching OG vsAlliance coming up. I've bee watching some Miracle replays lately and that guy is in my opinion the best doto player. He just plays almost flawlessly.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well at least they still aren't out, but they played pretty -meh-, it wasn't even the drafts, you can still see their experience show through in how they have been able to drag out the losing games. On some level it feels like they have been playing 6.86 where it was 1-3 teamfights into gg push, but this patch you apparently need to take it a lot slower, or to not go YOLO after a single fight.

Well no shit, he is 9k MMR

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Alliance back to being bad or is this patch just that good for og? Have to say really enjoying this tournament.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
OG break the streak with a masterclass performance, that was beautifully played outside of that 10 minute lapse in the middle there.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
OG v Newbee g2 was an awesome game to watch. Just fucking giant crazy melees the whole game.