DOTA 2

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Man, these Slark games wear on me. I still have not found a solution to this hero in pub games. At least on lower mmr he snowballs so hard once he gets Shadowblade, because people are not able to buy detection. I think I have to go back to my main account and see how it goes there and play properly. Sometimes I miss the good old derpie days of roc/tft dota.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Need my Manila volume kicked up just a tad. Don't like having my headphones turned up so loud. VLC is at like 110% already.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jerax ES again! And fucking Ursa...wow.

Anyway, I'm at like 1.5k MMR and it's not too hard to convince people to buy dust. We just shit all over a super farmed Slark in my last game.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Not feeling this slight slow motion for ongoing fights, kinda takes the hectic fun out of them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol we League of Legends bois!

I want to find a picture of Waga streming topless and put it next to him with his glasses and sports coat. How the mighty have fallen.

edit: I don't -think- they introduced any latency to the BattleView, but the zoomed out perspective makes it look like it. And I only say that b/c of how often I've used free camera in spectating games. We're so used to looking at things in a small window that when it pulls back it looks strange. It was kind of cool, kind of gimmicky, like 50/50. If there wasn't such a disjoint between the normal interface and that battleview interface it'd probably look more natural.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been spectating QO this whole game and my mind is pretty blown about him hitting these plays. His camera control seems terrible but then he blink crushes at the edge of his vision and kills like 4 people. It is crazy.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Battleview is a nice idea, but they need to refine it A LOT. Clutters up the screen way too much and makes it harder to follow the fight.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man QO manages to farm so much with shitty Slardar, even though they were losing so hard early. He slowed down when they killed him a bunch of times but then kept on trucking. Generally see Slardar fizzling out eventually where he gets stuck at like 2.5items or whatever and then falls off a cliff as everyone else outcarries him, but QO makes it work lategame and the hero is so good with lategame farm.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man QO manages to farm so much with shitty Slardar, even though they were losing so hard early. He slowed down when they killed him a bunch of times but then kept on trucking. Generally see Slardar fizzling out eventually where he gets stuck at like 2.5items or whatever and then falls off a cliff as everyone else outcarries him, but QO makes it work lategame and the hero is so good with lategame farm.
That was what was so crazy though. He didn't even really have -that- great of farm. At 30 / 35m he had less than 200 lh, had good kill participation, but was still sitting on a blink, armlet, bkb for like 30m+. He finally finished the heart. But the NP and Gyro never go anything going at all, and both should easily be able to out farm a Slardar. Even the Invoker got his Midas at like 25m and was 5th on the net worth list. He finally took over Slardar. It was crazy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was what was so crazy though. He didn't even really have -that- great of farm. At 30 / 35m he had less than 200 lh, had good kill participation, but was still sitting on a blink, armlet, bkb for like 30m+. He finally finished the heart. But the NP and Gyro never go anything going at all, and both should easily be able to out farm a Slardar. Even the Invoker got his Midas at like 25m and was 5th on the net worth list. He finally took over Slardar. It was crazy.
Matumba was pretty shit in both games. His Gyro kept getting caught out and melted. In game 1 his itemization was garbage, and his farm on Ursa was god awful.