DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blech, MDL appears to be on Azubu? I guess at least its in completely the opposite timezone so mostly have to watch vods anyway.

Needless

Toe Sucker
games where you 100% should lose but their team gets greedy and throws feel so good.
windranger with no farm into lol thx for throwing = $$$

edit: i kinda wish i started playing this earlier, lots of fun lol

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
games where you 100% should lose but their team gets greedy and throws feel so good.
windranger with no farm into lol thx for throwing = $$$

edit: i kinda wish i started playing this earlier, lots of fun lol

It's not so fun when you should 100% win but your team gets stupid and throws (hai2u farm game with a 2.5 supp/2.5 carry team vs a 5 carry team... yeah lets play jungle farm wars for 45 minutes!)

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's not so fun when you should 100% win but your team gets stupid and throws (hai2u farm game with a 2.5 supp/2.5 carry team vs a 5 carry team... yeah lets play jungle farm wars for 45 minutes!)

Haha yeah, definitely not. Shit ruins your day, but the occasional times it goes in your favor its nice!

My team was super under farmed and they tried to just gg push mid instead of playing safe, which let us team wipe them and got some crucial items which turned the game around 100% lol. I think it was 3 supports + me on Windranger and a shotgun morphling

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Right under my nose the whole damn time.

Who's the hot picks? Life stealer? Chen might have too many buttons. Looking for the most notoriously hated character to attack+move command with and blame team after 30minutes of farm.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Phantom Assassin is the worst a lot of times because they'll farm until the enemy team all gets MKB and then yell at the team when they get rolled in fights. Another fun one is Juggernauts who go battlefury + aghs and don't autoattack for the entire game (either spin or ult, otherwise run from fight).

Wrathin3L

Peasant
My low prio game was beautiful. 5 English speakers, team communication, lots of joking around.

The only time I play Dota 2 is when @Sulrn get's tossed in the clink - which is fairly frequently :D. We have similar experiences in that Low prio is 7/10x a more positive, entertaining experience than the normal pub scene in general. Only downfall is Single Draft - who ever made that choice was dumb. Almost as dumb as the person who thought taking away Solo Queue was a good idea.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Singsing cracks me up, dude makes the dumbest builds work

Jakiro + Bots + 5 dragon lances because he's a dragon.

edit: 8 dragon lances.

Last edited: