Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these were stoner chicks, some of them seemed to be in a perpetual state of deliriousness. 20 years later and i keep tabs with a few through facebook. they still look fucked up, sadly so do their kids. if i were famous there is nothing stopping these girls from coming forward and claiming i raped them while they were on weed i gave them. i would have no choice but to say, yes i supplied them "drugs" for sex.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
these were stoner chicks, some of them seemed to be in a perpetual state of deliriousness. 20 years later and i keep tabs with a few through facebook. they still look fucked up, sadly so do their kids. if i were famous there is nothing stopping these girls from coming forward and claiming i raped them while they were on weed i gave them. i would have no choice but to say, yes i supplied them "drugs" for sex.
No, you'd keep your fucking mouth shut because you have a constitutional right not to incriminate yourself. No statute of limitations on sexual assault in Jersey.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Like I said, hazy. Maybe Cosby was always on the right side, at least in his mind, but that's playing with fire. The only reason I've got anything to go on is his own admission. If he didn't feel he did anything wrong he shouldn't have said it. I don't want to think anyone would do this shit. I'd love to hear Cosby talk about it, but he doesn't want to legitimize the complaints. He just wants to tell jokes and not live to see his legacy go up in smoke because of sexual mischief. I think history will be kind to him. Most people don't immediately think pervert when you say Chuck Berry, but he was on another level.

Some (many?) chicks like to be buzzed/high as some kind of way of convincing themselves they're not sluts for having sex. They weren't in full control so it's not really their fault. It's bullshit, but it's a thing. I've heard plenty of women say things like "oh yea I hooked up with him, but I was high so it doesn't count." That can be used to protect her self-image of virtue and to attack his.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, you'd keep your fucking mouth shut because you have a constitutional right not to incriminate yourself. No statute of limitations on sexual assault in Jersey.
this is all hypothetical, even if they brought their own weed for sex would that still be rape?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it, he's fucking rich, why doesn't he just hire a few high class call girls?

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't get it, he's fucking rich, why doesn't he just hire a few high class call girls?
He clearly has a fetish for incapacitated women. I'm pretty sure what he's into is illegal whether he's paying them or not. May as well save a few hundred bucks and just date rape an actual date.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently CNN stands for the Cosby Nookie News. Place I went for lunch had CNN playing, and for the 30 minutes I was there, they never wavered from the story. The volume was turned down, but I can't imagine WTF they could have been saying for 30 minutes. It was 2 skirts talking, so I guess they were just repeating over and over again how evil BC is.

Sure 'using drugs for sex' could be drugging a girl and raping her. It could also be a straight up trade. Yo girl, suck my dick and I'll give you these pills. Who hasn't planned to do that? Only dudes who haven't had any good drugs in their possession ever. I had some hydrocodone left over and tried to get a couple of strippers to blow me for it (deal only fell through because it was liquid and they were stupid).

'Using drugs for sex' could also very well be popping some shrooms to enhance it. I've been told a few times that I need to do that at least once. I don't know what quaaludes do to you, so I don't know if that's reasonable. Most likely though, he was offering straight up trades.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think he also uses one of those Men In Black clicky amnesia things. how else was he able to rape 50+ women and none of them report him to the cops or anyone until like 50 years later?

Column_sl

shitlord
how else was he able to rape 50+ women and none of them report him to the cops or anyone until like 50 years later?
You have no clue how fear, money, and power effects women of very little self esteem. The women he sought out all met that MO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have no clue how fear, money, and power effects women of very little self esteem. The women he sought out all met that MO
the dude should have played sports, imagine a pitcher having a 50-0 record. also your statement is ridiculous.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yes totally ridiculous how a Man with money,lawyers, and power could intimidate women of low self esteem, and low stature into not talking.