Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Column_sl

shitlord
56370805.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Blah blah blah, show me one instance where I ever defended rape or convicted rapists. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. When they accuse you of assraping that cub scout pack, I will post about your right to due process

Column_sl

shitlord
Blah blah blah, show me one instance where I ever defended rape or convicted rapists. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. When they accuse you of assraping that cub scout pack, I will post about your right to due process
Hey, maybe you can drug some more men for sex like you did in the past, or did Cosby make it that much "Harder". haha

Your boy is toast

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
astr0 will figure out a way to stand up for this sleazeball even after they convict him.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's this whole thread, is there a certain post I should reference? It's all of them lmao

Shall you regail us with another story of you paying hookers with drugs again, Astrorape..

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It was all fun and games and everyone was in line to get on board until Cosby got old and didn't have pull any more.

In 20 years or so there will be someone else for the same thing. They couldn't get in line fast enough apparently. But now that the music ended they don't have a chair to sit in.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I doubt Cosby is living another 20 years.

Roosevelt was president when this dude was born.
Meaning there will be a new someone they all hung around and then when their star fades they'll come out of the woodwork, but no mention of any of it while it was happening.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was all fun and games and everyone was in line to get on board until Cosby got old and didn't have pull any more.

In 20 years or so there will be someone else for the same thing. They couldn't get in line fast enough apparently. But now that the music ended they don't have a chair to sit in.
If this were the case it would happen all the fucking time. A guy with this kind of celebrity isn't hurting for pussy. Stars fuck naive bitches constantly with no repercussions. This dude had a fetish, or sick obsession whatever, with banging incapacitated women.

Some people online would rather defend an actual rapey fuckhead than perceive themselves as being in agreement with SJW's and that's the only thing going on here. Yeah he deserves his day in court like anyone, but where there's smoke there's fire. If his thing was little boys or girls like Jared, the court of online opinion would have long since condemned him by now. Because he's a face of patriarchal non consensual sex, he's a point to rally around in opposition to SJW's.