Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just put on your best pair of Hugo Boss and maybe some Boss by Hugo Boss cologne, they'll know what's up.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hugo Boss should design all military uniforms. Nazis knew how to fucking dress man.
rrr_img_131921.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That's the entirety of your report from a Trump event?
Well lets see.

It was a nice day around 76, Bossman and I decide to walk the few blocks to the event instead of dealing with traffic. Since we work in a college town we expected some pushback and we met it when we came across a mob of young white kids wearing sombreros with Bernie Sanders buttons on them. They were chanting your typical liberal filth about free college and a syrian in every home and we had a sensible chuckle as we walked past them. We got there about 15 minutes before 4 and the place was already filled up luckily bossman had some connections with the school and we where able to get in and stand in the back instead of watching outside with the other 9,000 people.

Trump was obviously interrupted by protesters but from where I stood I could not see any protesters but every once in a while the crowd would interrupted in deafening boos for them.

Typical talking points, China,Lyin'Ted, 1&41 Kasich Talking about Education and Clinton now too, Also build the wall.

I figured that maybe he would have like a merch shop because I wanted to buy a new hat but I did not see anything. After that we walked out past the protesters who made no attempt to harass anyone and went back to work.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never been in the Klan they actually don't exist in any meaningful way anymore no matter what you liberals may believe
About 10 years ago I saw a stretch of highway that had been adopted by the local chapter of the KKK. Never saw anyone with a hood out there picking up litter, but it was a clean section of highway.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Clearly they must have hired some darkies to do the cleaning, then.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Are you trying to be rehabilitated? I've always saw you as the guy born for the unsafe forum offshoot sections. Why would you want to change? Make the shaw great again.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ya the best is when people are like why are you even remotely worried about something like that

oh i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.