Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I believe you can go fuck yourself, Lurking.

In the short time you've been mod, you've abused your power more than almost anyone else.

You've been on a rickshawing and infracting spree over words for weeks.

Fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself. Piece of garbage.
So, just to be clear, the total number of people I have infracted is 3. One three weeks ago, one 6 weeks ago, and one 8 weeks ago. I was enforcing the rules as they were described to me, which is my function as amod.

What you are saying is in no way true. I did go into the Rickshaw and say something I likely shouldn't have to an RRP'd member, but that was once, and it won't happen again.

Carry on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So, just to be clear, the total number of people I have infracted is 3. One three weeks ago, one 6 weeks ago, and one 8 weeks ago. I was enforcing the rules as they were described to me, which is my function as amod.

What you are saying is in no way true. I did go into the Rickshaw and say something I likely shouldn't have to an RRP'd member, but that was once, and it won't happen again.

Carry on.
And now you know what it feels like.

Faggot.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And now you know what it feels like.

Faggot.
Except I'm not frothing at the mouth like a rabbid dog that needs to be put out of its misery.

I taught a course on the origins of popular music that ultimately ended up being cross listed with the gender studies program. Apparently I talked enough about things they thought were important that they listed it without asking. I never taught gender studies, I taught a course that gender studies majors could use toward fulfillment of their degree.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As if how I respond has any bearing on the facts here.

Fact: It doesn't.

Fact: I never abused my power, and I defend myself vociferously.

Your rebuttal to my claims sounds surprisingly similar to my own rebuttals to claims I abused my power.

Suck on it, you hypocritic fuck.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
gljwAxo.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know they talked with those funny accents in Good Will Hunting. I really need to see that.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lol I love this place. Teach a course about music which can be used in a genders study degree and now you are a gender studies professor. haha

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lol I love this place. Teach a course about music which can be used in a genders study degree and now you are a gender studies professor. haha
Heh what did you THINK bluehair SJW cunts taught?

That's just the STEMbro in you thinking they have a normal academic environment debating postmodern polemics or someshit.

NOPE!

That Melissa Click Gender Studies professor who drove the whole Mizzou clusterfuck actuallytaught MUSIC and POP CULTURE intersectionalitywith social justice bullshit.

Heavy_sl said:
According to the university's website, "Her research interests center on popular culture texts and audiences, particularly texts and audiences disdained in mainstream culture. Her work in this area is guided by audience studies, theories of gender and sexuality, and media literacy. Current research projects involve 50 Shades of Grey readers, the impact of social media in fans' relationship with Lady Gaga, masculinity and male fans, messages about class and food in reality television programming, and messages about work in children's television programs."
LOL whenever she wasn't writing a book about the microaggressive rape-normativity in the fucking Twilight Series she was writing about the social impact of POPULAR MUSIC like Lady Gaga and how that drew niglovers and jihadists into a self-hating communist stew.

Status
Not open for further replies.