Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well, given that MMORPG.com has been running the site for over a month now with no changes I'd say that you're a moron having a meltdown over nothing.
You didn't notice the massive slow-down or constant data base errors for the past month or longer? Give me a fucking break. You are floating down denial river you fucking faggot.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Four hundred and ninety-nine registered users Itz.

Stay bootyblasted though.

#kisses

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I seriously doubt you'll ever hear shit from them, tbh.

But it would be interesting, since nothing they say could be trusted. They can literally do whatever they want and our opinions be damned.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least this one lasted 4 years.
Why would MMORPG.com buy rerolled.com I wonder.
This boggles me. I can't imagine any scenario where that owner and his current content would ever want this website. I just don't get it. Was it desperate pleading by past draegan and Tejlair to sell , super low price? Just /boggle.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
You didn't notice the massive slow-down or constant data base errors for the past monthor longer?
Those database errors have been going on for months, well before he sold the site. If anything, they might stop on a larger network now. If they are done moving everything over.

This site probably made draegan zero money, and we are giving him shit for unloading what was probably a huge time and money sink? I don't understand all this hatred unless there's some original thread with all the drama.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This community goes back to like 1999, and he sold the site to a completely unaccountable and unaffiliated third party whose sole goal is to monetize the site without so much as cracking a peep to the long standing members of this community.

If you don't understand that, I dunno what to tell you.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Didn't we have this shit with every major move/drama over the past 10 years? Always some idiot with the truth resist armor thinking everything is just ok and we're all going to fail the move. Either way, doesn't matter of Itz makes the jump or not, anytime I think we need an Itz post I'll just imagine someone coming in and going ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT!

Also, who was the 05'er who kept insisting that Millie was actually female despite virtually every active OG FOH'er telling them that yea he was a fucking dude?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Didn't we have this shit with every major move/drama over the past 10 years? Always some idiot with the truth resist armor thinking everything is just ok and we're all going to fail the move. Either way, doesn't matter of Itz makes the jump or not, anytime I think we need an Itz post I'll just imagine someone coming in and going ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT!

Also, who was the 05'er who kept insisting that Millie was actually female despite virtually every active OG FOH'er telling them that yea he was a fucking dude?
Mr something, wasn't it? Some cheese-dick sounding name.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He must be buying all his bowling league friends sweet, sweet Crowfall alphas and he needed the cash!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
LMAO and what success factors would give you confidence that the new owners would abide the rowdiness of this community?
The success factor that gives me that confidence is the success of this community. This community has developed what it is and changing it would be disastrous. They already have a SJW haven, and don't need another one. My expectation is that they were sold a bill of goods and would rather the piece of it that is this community to go unchanged.

The key risk is whether their ad revenue doesn't work on this site due to the content in the SS/RR forum, in which case yeah, there's a big issue. If that happens they'll have to be very careful about how to proceed.