Dragon Age: Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I didn't play any of these games Sweet Baby Inc. - Wikipedia , were any of them "wokefests"? Only game I'd consider is Spiderman2.

Any autist groups out there that track development groups that have woke consultants on their games like Sweet Baby Inc?

Yep - there is a steam group that has 165k members. Below link.

This one has almost 400k members:Link below.

SB Inc and their mentally ill employees tried to get it bumped off Steam to no avail.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Shmoopy

Game Director has "Queersexual Gendermancer" in bio. 😵

• 8Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
A reveal in June, you can bet your ass this is going to be drowning in gay shit. He'll the last game had a character that wouldn't shut up about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Game Director has "Queersexual Gendermancer" in bio.
8t1z1j.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 12 users

Shmoopy

To be clear. Not saying someone with "Queersexual Gendermancer" in bio cannot make a good game.

Just saying "Failguard" is gonna be the most likely, but not certain, outcome. :confused:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
To be clear. Not saying someone with "Queersexual Gendermancer" in bio cannot make a good game.

Just saying "Failguard" is gonna be the most likely, but not certain, outcome. :confused:
Just to be clear, I AM saying someone with "Queersexual Gendermancer" in their bio cannot make a good game.

• 9Like
  • 8Worf
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 27 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am truly speechless at how these companies continue to set hundreds of millions of dollars on fire.

I just can't come to ANY conclusion that makes ANY sense.

It's not like they don't have dozens of examples to learn from. Between movies, streaming, gaming, etc. they have watched billions of dollars evaporate by trying to force shit down our throats.

Initially, I was upset over realizing this game was going to be trash, but that was several years ago when the creative director was revealed to be a complete caricature of the stereoptypical Leftist. Now, I couldn't care less and cheer every time these fucking morons take a giant L and hundreds of them get pinked slipped.

Go cry in your waifu bodypillows until you get the courage to hit the self-delete button, you fucking worthless degenerates.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
People still think companies chase profit at the expense of everything else and that catering to SJW and woke nonsense is an effort to capture a more diverse market.

It's not. Just look at these people, they've drunk the kool-aid. They are true believers. The goal isn't money, or making a game they are passionate about. The goal is spreading the message.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to fuck SO many male asses in this. Can't wait!

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Bald Brah

Silver Knight of the Realm
Even more reason why fromsoft and larian are the only developers getting my money. Fuck these retards.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Even more reason why fromsoft and larian are the only developers getting my money. Fuck these retards.

Larian is has some of the same lefty strands on their teams, but they have not allowed it to stop them from making a good game with a good story before cramming agenda shit into the nooks and crannies.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Caliane

yeah, bg3 was advertised on gay bear sex. I don't believe for a second they weren't irrevocably compromised as their studio tripled in size. They were already very left leaning, so no way did they have any gatekeeping or resistance to it. I don't have much hope for their next project sadly.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Embracing diverse sexuality in of itself isn't even the biggest issue. It's a culture of using the product you're building as a platform to preach your particular brand of virtues rather than being focused on improving the product itself. This spreads beyond design decisions of the product and to the company culture and the hiring process. Any kind of ideology that starts to overrule the product design or hiring process is going to degrade the quality of the end-product and staff. It just so happens that wokeness is so pervasive in the gaming sector that you could safely ignore any upcoming game where wokeness is preached as a core tenet as not worry about missing anything.

Spreading awareness of the relationship between militant dogmaticism and shit products has an impact on the suits being less willing to pay a church like Sweet Baby Inc to come in and harm their game.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users