Trakanon Raider
What a clean UI...

ui.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

the sad part is everyone shitting on this. But Avowed is just Crickets. Obsidian is in trouble.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

the sad part is everyone shitting on this. But Avowed is just Crickets. Obsidian is in trouble.
At this point I've liked more Obsidian games than Bioware games, so I don't necessarily want to shit on them. I didn't like The Outer Worlds and the more I see of Avowed, the less I like, but maybe they will surprise me and it will be a spiritual successor to Morrowind, instead of the trash Bethesda put out.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Since Sweet Baby Inc is involved with this game, may as well put this here for the company that refused their SEVEN MILLION DOLLAR "Fee" and then sent the DEI posse after them.

This is a real deal folks. You have no idea how bad it has gotten.

This is why we shouldn't buy this or any other game supported by them. (Outlaws, Ass Creed)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Since Sweet Baby Inc is involved with this game, may as well put this here for the company that refused their SEVEN MILLION DOLLAR "Fee" and then sent the DEI posse after them.

This is a real deal folks. You have no idea how bad it has gotten.

This is why we shouldn't buy this or any other game supported by them. (Outlaws, Ass Creed)

copy of full tweet text:
>Chinese media: 'Black Myth: Wukong' refused to be extorted $7 million by SweetBaby.

English:

The reason why the team behind "Black Myth: Wukong" has been subjected to persistent sexist attacks and slander since their first promotional video is because they have consistently refused political correctness guidance and rejected the extortionate guidance fees of millions of dollars demanded by these political correctness teams.

Actually, such teams are quite common in Europe and America. They interfere with works like "Assassin's Creed" "Dying Light 2 Stay Human" and "God of War" by pushing for politically correct female protagonists. These changes are the direct result of the interference and guidance of such teams.

Game science teams refuse to communicate with these groups and reject their interference. Most importantly, they refuse to pay the exorbitant $7 million in guidance fees. This is the direct reason why they are being attacked and slandered. Some justifications are based on the team's lack of diversity or representation, which doesn't align with the political correctness standards.

A typical example is an article by a major IGN writer criticizing "Hogwarts Legacy" and refusing to evaluate or promote it due to its alleged lack of political correctness.

Maybe something is lost in translation but I don't quite understand the connection between rejecting Sweet Baby Inc and people shit talking them on the internet. Are they alleging that Sweet Baby Inc is paying people to post that like some kind of protection racket? Or are they just saying there are internet karens that look for companies that don't have a DEI consultants and run their mouths about them? Either one is believable but I'd need some substantiation of the first one before caring about it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
copy of full tweet text:

Maybe something is lost in translation but I don't quite understand the connection between rejecting Sweet Baby Inc and people shit talking them on the internet. Are they alleging that Sweet Baby Inc is paying people to post that like some kind of protection racket? Or are they just saying there are internet karens that look for companies that don't have a DEI consultants and run their mouths about them? Either one is believable but I'd need some substantiation of the first one before caring about it.

From what it sounds like, the Dev company is stating that because they did not engage with SB Inc, they sent in not only their own people (Maybe AI bots - or both) along with Journalist folks they have inside gaming journalism media orgs. The 3rd one seems like it is actually happening.

(Sorry Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule not trying to derail what you said we shouldn't but it pertains to this game so I thought it was relevant - if it should go in Gamergate let me know)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
copy of full tweet text:

So riddle me this Batman, how otherwise would people get wound up and target a company for a game not yet released unless someone with more detailed knowledge of the content and politics had made announcements?

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
From what it sounds like, the Dev company is stating that because they did not engage with SB Inc, they sent in not only their own people (Maybe AI bots - or both) along with Journalist folks they have inside gaming journalism media orgs. The 3rd one seems like it is actually happening.

(Sorry Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule not trying to derail what you said we shouldn't but it pertains to this game so I thought it was relevant - if it should go in Gamergate let me know)
I breezed through that article and didn't see any mention of internet hit squads? Directed by Sweet Baby Inc or otherwise.

hmmm...

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Typically a couple of posts OT is fine. For this thread, let's go with the 'if you have to ask, it should probably go into the GG thread' policy.

Thanks bro.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
copy of full tweet text:

this thing is writing sexism hit pieces about monkey game for ign
49154faa2e9f8f1b9d6168538e558e78.png

what is this thing doing writing for ign? does this thing look like it knows how to game? or just writing shit to get clicks for ign that no one pays any care for

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
d.jpg

9.jpg

All this shit can go in the same trash bin where it belongs. The only way I'd play this game is if they'd allow you to play as a "baddie" so you can wipe out every dei woke trash character some tranny spewed out.

v.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 533676
View attachment 533677

All this shit can go in the same trash bin where it belongs. The only way I'd play this game is if they'd allow you to play as a "baddie" so you can wipe out every dei woke trash character some tranny spewed out.

View attachment 533678
In 2024 COD Lobby, a troubled young German man bent on revenge is taken in by a secret group of Tranny hunters fighting a clandestine war against a cell of high-ranking Shemale officials in hiding who work to create the Fourth Rainbow.

I'd play it.

"Hunters"
In 1977 New York City, a troubled young Jewish man bent on revenge is taken in by a secret group of Nazi hunters fighting a clandestine war against a cell of high-ranking Nazi officials in hiding who work to create the Fourth Reich.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users