Dragon Ball Super

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have to admit, I'm looking forward to the 2nd episode. It'll have Vegeta doing family time. The only stuff in GT I really got a kick out of was him interacting with his daughter. A shame she's not in this series.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Huh, I didn't even realize Vegeta had a daughter. I watched a few episodes of GT but just couldn't get into it.

Fadaar

That guy
+ Cowboy Bebop.
Honestly the Japanese voices for Bebop were great as well, it's just one of those shows where the English voice actors really nailed it. That and Black Lagoon are probably my two favorite dubs. Black Lagoon mostly just because the swearing isn't as fun when you have to read it.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like Bebop dubbed but I watched that version first. I really think it has to do with what you are used to.

If you watch a 100 episodes subbed, you will probly like that version better.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Huh, I didn't even realize Vegeta had a daughter. I watched a few episodes of GT but just couldn't get into it.
She was the one that basically looked exactly like Bulma but with some of the facial line sharpness of Vegeta

Fadaar

That guy
On this topic -- my sister pointed out to me the other day that the guy who did the voice for Spike (Steve Blum) is also the voice for Leeron in Gurren Lagann. I'm not kidding.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
On this topic -- my sister pointed out to me the other day that the guy who did the voice for Spike (Steve Blum) is also the voice for Leeron in Gurren Lagann. I'm not kidding.
Steve Blum does fucking everything.

"With literally hundreds of V/O credits to his name, Steve Blum is best known as the voice of "Spike Spiegel" from Cowboy Bebop, "Wolverine" from several incarnations of X-Men (animated movies, games, the Wolverine and the X-Men TV Series, The Super Hero Squad Show, X-Men Anime and more), "Orochimaru," "Zabuza," and others from Naruto, "Green Goblin" from the Spectacular Spiderman series, "Heatblast," "Vilgax" and "Ghostfreak" from Ben 10, "Grayson Hunt" (Bulletstorm) "Grunt" (Mass Effect 2 and 3),"Zoltan Kulle" from Diablo 3, "Abathur" from Starcraft 2:Heart of the Swarm, "Tank Dempsey" (Call of Duty), "Killer Croc" from Arkham Asylum, "Oghren" (DragonAge),"Vincent Valentine" (Final Fantasy VII), "Leeron" (Guren Lagann), "Jamie" from Megas XLR, "Storm Troopers" and many others in most of the Star Wars games, "Boogoo,""Sparky" and others from Disney's Anime - Stitch, The voice of 7-11, dozens of Digimon and a gigantic list of other characters from Anime, Video Games, TV and Film. In 2012, Steve was inducted into the Guinness Book of World records as Most Prolific Voice Actor in Video Games - appearing in almost 300 games (WAY more now!)!"

"Currently you can catch him on the super-charged CGI series Transformers: Prime, playing the sometimes delusional but always deadly Decepticon "Starscream" and as "Heatwave" on the action-packed, kid-friendly, Transformers: Rescue Bots! And most recently guest starring as "Devil Dinosaur" and "Sauron"on HULK: Agents of SMASH, several characters on Ultimate Spider Man, Ben 10: Omniverse, the Regular Show, Tenkai Knights, and as the terrifying anti-bender "Amon" on the hit series Avatar: The Legend of Korra!

And after 4 years off the air, thanks to tremendous fan support, Steve once again takes the helm of the great star cruiser Absolution, reprising his role as "TOM" the robotic host of Cartoon Network's Toonami on Adult Swim.

Look for him as "Zeb Orrelios" in the incredible new series Star Wars: Rebels on Disney XD

And check out The Boxtrolls!! Steve 'dares to be square' as "Shoe" and "Sparky" in Laika's brilliant, award-winning feature film."

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The old lady that voices Goku got the part when Goku was originally a Kid for like 100 episodes or whatever, but they never got a new actor for his grown up voice. Now they just don't want to alienate original fans I guess by changing it. Boys in anime are almost exclusively voiced by women, except when an actual kid is doing the voice for stuff like mainstream Ghibli movies.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Latest episode is out, Vegeta is still pro. Goku is such a piece of shit lol.