Dragon Ball Super

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So I thought this series was taking place after the recent movies, but is it not? I thought Goku and Beerus already fought.

Column_sl

shitlord
So I thought this series was taking place after the recent movies, but is it not? I thought Goku and Beerus already fought.
The way it works is

Dragonball, Dragonball Z , and Dragonball Super run on the same continuity with the two TV specials. Dragon Ball Super happens directly after the events of DBZ, but before the timeskip at the end of the manga.

Dragonball Z GT was ret conned so is its own thing

All the movies run on there own continuity.

Then there is two other stories that are basiclly filler. One is the TV special that ran with the US debut of the dragonball live action movie. It runs during the area of the time skip that happens at the end of DragonBall Z

And Akira said Xenoverse is also cannon, so the time patrol etc.

Column_sl

shitlord
The little aliens attacking the dragon in episode 2 was hilarious.

This series has a Dragonball vibe to it which is the better written of the series.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
The way it works is

Dragonball, Dragonball Z , and Dragonball Super run on the same continuity with the two TV specials. Dragon Ball Super happens directly after the events of DBZ, but before the timeskip at the end of the manga.

Dragonball Z GT was ret conned so is its own thing

All the movies run on there own continuity.

Then there is two other stories that are basiclly filler. One is the TV special that ran with the US debut of the dragonball live action movie. It runs during the area of the time skip that happens at the end of DragonBall Z

And Akira said Xenoverse is also cannon, so the time patrol etc.
You forgotthis one, which apparently now hassequel in progress

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Chapter 2 of the manga is out. Seems to be going the way of the actual movie. But, there's a second Beerus? Lol. A fat one?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I only saw a raw of the Battle of Gods movie and skipped the filler... but Dragon Ball Super doesn't appear to be in continuity with it?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
In celebration of this. I have watched all of dbz abridged. Abridged vegeta is the best vegeta.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both movies are canon (as stated by Toriyama, but we all know he could change his mind yesterday). This season is leading up to BoG, and supposedly the second season will deal with the Frieza movie.

As for DBZ Abridged, Vegeta is probably the best character. Guru is pretty hysterical too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It does not make any sense that this series leads up to Battle of Gods, because chapter 2, Gokou encounters Beerus, in almost the exact same fashion as the movie.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Obviously I don't know the finer details, but it was already stated both movies will be incorporated into the series. Does that mean a complete retelling of the movies? Jesus fuck I hope not.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think that's what is happening, it is retelling Battle of Gods and will LEAD UP TO Revival of F. Because Beerus trains Gokou in Revival of F (or so I've heard).

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Oh god... where can you get more of that? I have tears in my eyes right now from laughing so hard.