Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm with Chuck. Stop bumping this and let my dreams of a Dread 2 die with this thread.................

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Please let this die, otherwise I might start a "Possible Firefly movie coming" thread......

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
i've been looking for dredd to show up on netflix... which it hasn't yet.. anyways, i just was casually mentioning to my wife what i was looking for, and she yells out JUDGE DREDD!!! WITH STALLONE! YEAH LET'S WATCH IT!!

and i say... uh... no... the new one... THERE'S A NEW ONE WITH STALLONE?!!?! YEAH LET'S WATCH IT!!

... woman... no.

anways, my wife is in no way shape or form the correct demographic for this, but the movie was released last year and she had NO idea about it. whoever was in charge of marketing for this thing needs to get fired before the sequal comes out.
Pop in Demolition Man and lie about it being the Prequel to Judge Dredd. Then pray she never wants to see JD again.
tongue.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
yeah, i don't really remember the trailer being bad, per se... just... it wasn't anything special. i still haven't seen Dredd so i can't comment on whether or not i think it accurately portrays the full movie... but i very specifically remember seeing the trailer and going, "eh?" and this was after knowing that they were making it and that urban was pretty happy with it.
Eh, I never saw the trailer but the movie definitely didn't seem like anything special. It was rather boring...so I guess the trailer got it right?

I'll probably get negs for that opinion. I don't understand why you all liked this movie so much.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Eh, I never saw the trailer but the movie definitely didn't seem like anything special. It was rather boring...so I guess the trailer got it right?

I'll probably get negs for that opinion. I don't understand why you all liked this movie so much.
So you found an ultra-violent action flick with almost none of the corney shit they put in every other action movie boring? What action flicks DO you like?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So you found an ultra-violent action flick with almost none of the corney shit they put in every other action movie boring? What action flicks DO you like?
The ones with edge of your seat "Are they going to get together at the end" dramatic flare

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Was that ultra violent? Maybe I've become de-sensitized. Movie was just overall boring/bland. Jimmies rustled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
might as well. if the sequel is greenlit then start a new thread or just change this thread's title to Dredd (2012)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pretty much. You can't say your a fan of actions movies and say this movie was bad. Next he'll be saying A Good day to Die Hard was awesome.