Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
"I went to buy a bottle of wine the other day and the guy behind the counter said, 'Are you Judge Dredd? First of all, how did he recognize me?"

The frown dude. The frown.

rrr_img_41017.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you implying that I intentionally bumped this thread while gleefully cackling on vent about how I'm bumping the dredd sequel thread to tease everyone who still holds out hope?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Are you implying that I intentionally bumped this thread while gleefully cackling on vent about how I'm bumping the dredd sequel thread to tease everyone who still holds out hope?
May your testicles wither and fall off, sir!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i hope you fall asleep in your yard with your fly open and a gang of angry squirrels descends upon your pants and tries to gather your nuts.
frown.png

Braen

<Medals Crew>
With how great Netflix has done with their exclusives, depending on how popular Dredd is on their service, maybe they will put out the sequel on Netflix.

Rime

<Donor>
Strange that itISon Netflix, but none of the tracking sites I use picked up it's being added.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So Rambo being picked up as TVseries but still no hope for a real Dredd?

rrr_img_41429.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
It's funny because after watching Dredd my thought was "Now THAT was a balls-out 80's action movie, Stallone style".

Dredd is probably the best super hero / comic book movie that I've seen. Superman might compete with it, but it's up there.

The movie felt like you were watching a comic book. Just insanely well done. It didn't try too hard (but it did try hard enough) or reach too far. Honestly, that shit was perfect.