E3 2015

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Their entire country when it comes to game development is firmly stuck in 1994.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Now this looks good actually. Too bad it's an X1 exclusive. Another idea that is firmly planted in 1994.

Honestly, what a mistake to make this an Xbox One exclusive. Have fun never getting funding for another one since you will sell about 5 copies to that market base.

(Oh hi Column)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Now this looks good actually. Too bad it's an X1 exclusive. Another idea that is firmly planted in 1994.

Honestly, what a mistake to make this an Xbox One exclusive. Have fun never getting funding for another one since you will sell about 5 copies to that market base.

(Oh hi Column)
Maybe Microsoft is bankrolling it to suck up to Japanese market ?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
/\/\ Knowing the ineptitude of Microsoft, they probably thought that was a good idea until someone told them Tomb Raider sold like 4k copies in Japan.

"And then Microsoft signed us to make this an Xbox One Exclusive and all the stuff we talked about with character detail we had to Nuke because we couldn't get it to run at 480p20 without crushing everything black so you were just looking at... Black"

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
FF7's gameplay does not hold up.
It absolutely does, better than anything put out in the last 5 years by square
The fuck you talking about. This is turn-based RPG at its finest
FF7's gameplay absolutely holds up to this day. The pacing is great and the gameplay is so varied as you progress--all the different minigames and little boss fights you go through. It's quite a dynamic experience; the game doesn't ever feel monotonous and is actually very engaging for an RPG even to this day.
I tried playing FFVII a few years ago for the first time. Couldn't get through it because the gameplay doesn't hold up.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Now that I think about it, the complete lack of Project Robot and Shield mentions in the Nintendo thing basically confirms they are smaller scale digital titles? I assume 2 out of the 4 Treehouse reveals?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The soundtrack to Nier was pretty good
Haha
smile.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Kon'nichiwa! Suku~Ea? Enikkusu wa, kako 30-nenkan de henka shita koto ga nai ni yo ni ima, watashitachi ni kitai shite imasen! Arigato!