E3 2015

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I would go nuts for a Metroid game on Wii U. Because Seriously... Where the heck is one!?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Jesus. This is why Nintendo is in the fucking tank folks.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And sorry I loss interest in making an 8-Bit Nintendo game shortly after the Nintendo Power Magazine that had all of Metal Gear's weapons available on it as an advertisement. Why in the hell would they waste ANY time on this garbage. Jesus are these guys out of touch with reality.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha seriously... Things have evolved since 1985 there Japanese dude. We can now run and jump at the same time. We can even eat doritos.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I cannot believe super mario RPG has still not come back yet,...Squeenix decided to print money but Nintendo is just fuckin with barbie replacements.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
OH MY GOD GIVE IT UP ON MARIO. (The stream not you XXEXX)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I cannot believe super mario RPG has still not come back yet,...Squeenix decided to print money but Nintendo is just fuckin with barbie replacements.
Paper Mario
Paper Mario - Thousand Year Door
Super Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story

and there are 3-4 more that I haven't played. But there have been plenty of Mario RPGs. Nintendo just doesn't contract them out to Squeenix.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sweet so after this they are going to show a teaser of Metroid and it won't come out for 5 years.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
They're pushing Mario Maker *really* hard. I mean, it's a neat little idea, but they're pushing it like it's the next Mario 64.

Oh well, Star Fox looked cool, at least.

Caliane

ouch. yeah. maybe the hands on for Starfox will do well. but that was painful.

MarioMaker push seems really bizarre considering all the littlebigplanets already, and I wanna be the guy, etc. Nintendo trying to grab the indie game maker/speed runners, etc. but doing so bizarrely.

no zeldarim as noted. and not even some splatoon "coming up" info. seems like a mistake to me.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Paper Mario
Paper Mario - Thousand Year Door
Super Paper Mario
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story

and there are 3-4 more that I haven't played. But there have been plenty of Mario RPGs. Nintendo just doesn't contract them out to Squeenix.
Zero interest in paper mario - absolutely will not happen.