E3 2015

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Man, I hope that PC conference has something decent, because I literally can't think of my highlight of E3 so far.

Edit: I guess the South Park sequel? Although Obsidian isn't involved, which was half of the appeal of the first one?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
They need to teach this guy to not look down at the pad, keep his arms up, and .... screw it. This is why the Wii U is failing. People are playing this way and it breaks the entire gameplay process when you are looking at two different screens. Especially if they are segregated.

Didn't they brief this guy to hold the screen up?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
SquareEnix - "We are horribly inept at making a user friendly account management process for our online games."

Just show us Just Cause 3 and call it a day.

(I cannot wait to buy JC3 on a Steam Sale for $5.99)

(SE owes Valve a big thank you for making JC2 successful at $7.99 for the last 5 years of Steam sales)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
damn, November/December is going to be so hard to figure what to buy first/second/third

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fallout 4. Starfox. Until Dawn. If I had to guess, I bet JC3 pushed to 2016 unless they said it is coming out already and I missed it on the stream.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They should have gotten Terry Crews to do the JC3 trailer in the style of an old spice commercial