Eating fish contaminated by Fukushima is probably ok

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tad you are insane. Good luck with meeting any kind of nutritional needs after that solar flare with just potatoes. Also, you know I this completely feasible to still make electronics after an event like that right? We wont magically lose our knowledge of physics and electrical engineering after a solar flare.
That's why I also plant sweet potatoes Difficult to make microchips when the logistics chain is kaput.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Bad news:

Plants absorb uranium through their roots and store it there. Root vegetables such as radishes may contain higher than usual concentrations of uranium as a result.
Not if grown Scandinavian style with water that has been purified.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think you can make booze from carrots. You can ferment anything with sugar in it, and then you can distill anything with alcohol in it, so I don't see why you couldn't make carrot vodka.

EDIT: Yup

Vodka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The late 18th century inaugurated the production of vodka from various unexpected substances including even thecarrot.[19]

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've got a new bottle of Stoli in the kitchen.

How much radiation is in it?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not if grown Scandinavian style with water that has been purified.
You could have mentioned that sooner. I've been eating non-Scandinavian potatoes non-stop since your previous post and now I'm riddled with radiation.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
The blood of rerolled's Pacific Bluefin Tuna eaters is on your hands.

Except Araysar. Who really cares if he drops dead?
Pretty sure Tuco will declare a 3 day mourning period for the whole board. And my Shaw brothers will wear black avatars for a year

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I think you can make booze from carrots. You can ferment anything with sugar in it, and then you can distill anything with alcohol in it, so I don't see why you couldn't make carrot vodka.

EDIT: Yup

Vodka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Don't get retarded.

-Potato Chips v. Carrot Chips?
-Mashed Potatos v. Mashed Carrots
-French Fries v. Fried Carrot slices.

Unless you're into looking like Boehner, carrots are, and will always be, a tertiary vegetable.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Pretty sure Tuco will declare a 3 day mourning period for the whole board. And my Shaw brothers will wear black avatars for a year
If you're lucky you'll get a comment in the Politics thread as to your deceasement.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tad, what about the bees? Will they survive the solar flare super volcano ocean radiation event?
Bees? You want to know about fucking bees? Here's the lowdown on the western honeybees - it is going the way of the dodo, the passenger pigeon and the western black rhino.

rrr_img_56226.jpg

Oh and there's this ->

One-Third of U.S. Honeybee Colonies Died Last Winter, Threatening Food Supply - Wired Science

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That link seems pretty legit and the bee issue sounds real and serious. Unless you think its chemtrails and GMO's fucking with the bees or something.