Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
This may be the closest I ever get to an Exo Squad movie.
cool.png

Will be catching this one.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got passes to a pre-screening tonight, I now realize its probably going to take away from the movie-I can't see it being in a high end theatre like ultra avx etc
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
After posting that thing about Jack Reacher, I felt like rewatching the movie. It's still entertaining. Tom Cruise is a great actor.

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
I always have enjoyed Cruise movies, despite his lunacy.

Maybe it stems from owning a cattle farm so I have access to an endless supply of cubensis, but he really delivers. Perhaps his religion makes him give alien movies 100% but you can`t say they guy doesn`t give it his all.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Just got back from watching it on IMax 3D, really entertaining movie that virtually always has a high velocity to it. It never got dull to me and was over before i really knew it.
I really enjoyed it, the concept made me think it could get tedious pretty quickly but that wasn't the case at all. Tons of action, lots of humor and emily blunt is pretty damn hot hah.

Definitely recommend going to watch it.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
tom cruise has been in a ton of very good movies. Despite people thinking he is weird for jumping on oprahs couch and believing something different I could care less what any actor/actress believes if they put out quality entertaining movies.

iannis

Musty Nester
They bronzed his baby's poop. They bronzed it.

Luckily I will never meet this man IRL, so my personal opinions of him do not matter. It is undeniable that he is a movie star and that he has the best agents in town.

Some of his movies I even like. This might be one of them.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I was not expecting these glowing reviews on RT. I was actually expecting some phoned-in schlock like Oblivion. Tom Cruise starred in Minority Report, the best sci-fi movie of all time, so I can't hate on him.

Juvarisx

Florida
Now I know you are just trolling, good to know for the future. That honor goes to 2001 or Blade Runner by the way.

ANYWAYS

Needless, how was this in 3D? Worth it or just an added afterthought?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Now I know you are just trolling, good to know for the future. That honor goes to 2001 or Blade Runner by the way.

ANYWAYS

Needless, how was this in 3D? Worth it or just an added afterthought?
Honestly, it kind of changed throughout the movie (i found anyway), basically when he's a complete newb its very in your face.. becausea lotof shit is going on at almost any given time so its really in your face.
Later on it's not as prevalent, which is good.

I enjoyed the 3D aspect to it anyway, at first it felt like it was a little too in your face but it's primarily only in the scenes where big ass explosions and the intensity is really high. Other than that it was pretty subtle in a good way.