Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Why would you go to major Hollywood studios to make an original, realistic, down-to-earth coming-of-age comedy? That's like trying to get EA to make Bear Simulator. There's different avenues popping up for a reason.
where did i say they were shopping it to major hollywood studios? one of the studios interested in their screenplay was vince vaugn's studio, wild west productions. and i could really give two fucks if dipshits like gunnar believe me or not.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well they would but they keep getting passed over for people who write this bullshit blockbuster garbage, fucking Hollywood bitches are worse than the studios man.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I saw Robert Davi when I was at LAX. He was traveling with a bunch of family and seemed like a dick.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought being married just made it MORE likely you sleep around in Hollywood

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm a sucker for sci-fi shit and I like Tom Cruise in everything plus Emily Blunt is hot so I'll see it for sure.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, say waht you want about Cruise and his fucked up personal life, but god damn, I enjoy his movies. I haven't seen him act bad in any of them. He can be tough, he can be funny, hes just a good fucking actor. Cant wait for this shit...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Even that Jack Reacher one, where he's supposed to be like a 6'7 giant badass. He's a smaller guy, and he still played that movie off perfectly. At least from my opinion, as someone that's never read the books.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wasn't sold the first few times i saw the trailers for this film but the one before godzilla sold me lol
definitely gonna have to watch this one

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I loved Captain America and X-Men, and I'm sure I'll love Guardians of the Galaxy, but this is actually the movie I'm most looking forward to, because it is sort of an unknown and I really, really want it to be awesome. It looks fantastic, and everything I hear about it supports that, but man I want this to be good. And I suddenly have a thing for Emily Blunt. She's always been attractive, but seeing her kick ass in power armor just makes me moist.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, say waht you want about Cruise and his fucked up personal life, but god damn, I enjoy his movies. I haven't seen him act bad in any of them. He can be tough, he can be funny, hes just a good fucking actor. Cant wait for this shit...
I agree. I couldn't give a shit about his personal life.. I like his movies. Definitely going to see this one.. in imax.