EQ Never

Tol_sl

shitlord
I was used to EQ Necro stomping, wow warlock was just meh.
Warlock had some hilarious glitches to exploit. I remember doing shit no one else could and just destroying people using the jumper cable/demonology buff glitch. The day they fixed that was the saddest nerf in wow history for me
frown.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Did they say they weren't going to show EQN til SOE Live? I can't remember for certain and I'm not opposed to seeing it at E3.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Did they say they weren't going to show EQN til SOE Live? I can't remember for certain and I'm not opposed to seeing it at E3.
I thought they did, but I suppose it's not impossible that they just said that to throw us off the trail, so they can blindside us at E3. Stranger things have happened.

Still wouldn't bet money on it, however.

I thought they said 'actual real life gameplay, etc' at SoE Live... whereas at E3 they can throw us a couple screenshots or if their feeling frisky a 30 second CGI trailer of a dude stabbing skeletons with a sword while saying its coming to PS4 as well.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Might be a good strategy to sell more tickets to SOE Live if they give us something at E3, if it looks good I'd be even more tempted to buy a ticket and fly out myself.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I wonder will this be a PS4 launch title.
No chance. Best case scenario for people wanting this thing on PS4 is a launch a year or two after the PC release. Considering all this "ultimate sandbox talk" and the player studio, it's hard to imagine any console ever being open enough to support a design. Do either PS2 or DCUO have the Player Studio?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I won't be surprised if it happens, but it'll be a post PC launch thing and I wouldn't hold out hope for anything non-PS2 related at E3.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I thought they said 'actual real life gameplay, etc' at SoE Live... whereas at E3 they can throw us a couple screenshots or if their feeling frisky a 30 second CGI trailer of a dude stabbing skeletons with a sword while saying its coming to PS4 as well.
IIRC, the 'actual gameplay' and all that was what they said at the last fan faire. I think the bit about the game being not being unveiled until the next fan faire was something Smed tweeted some point earlier this year.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
It's on the SOE Live page spelled out: August 2 at 11 a.m. Anyone anticipating anything regarding EQ Next at E3 is going to be disappointed. Between the Xbox One and PS4, there should be a million other things to keep people occupied until then.

kudos

<Banned>
It's on the SOE Live page spelled out: August 2 at 11 a.m. Anyone anticipating anything regarding EQ Next at E3 is going to be disappointed. Between the Xbox One and PS4, there should be a million other things to keep people occupied until then.
You are wrong. EQNext will be shown at E3. It's just one more thing to announce for PS4 so why wouldn't they?