EQ Never

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Developing for consoles really worked for D3, is covering it up the same as lying about it?

Eonan

Doer of Things
Private subreddits really defeats the fucking point of Reddit...hard to keep up with this thread with you fuckers adding 10 pages a day to it.

Fedor

<Banned>
let's take a look at the concept art from 2010 again

EQNext-FreeportScreenShotCleanup1280.jpg

EQNext-GreaterFaydarkScreenshotCleanup1280.jpg

EQNext-SinkingSandsConceptCleanup1280.jpg

EQNext-InnothuleSwampConceptCleanup1280.jpg

EQNext-SpiderCaveConceptCleanup1280.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
So the orc looks like a troll and still looks more like an ogre.

I don't care. Just give me a ratonga necro that I can name Warpeater and let me create <Clan Pestilens>, and we're good.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am more concerned with the animations if we are only discussing superficial appearances for the game. It would be nice to have another fluid moving and hitting game. The concepts and the art you guys are referring to as asian doesnt really bother me so long as it doesn't end up looking exactly like lineage,tera et cetera.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
If you saw the "leaked" reel of the Paladin, Skeleton, and Orc from a few years(?) back the animations looked pretty good if not overly stylized. i.e. the paladin jumping 10 feet in the air and performing a whirlwind dunk in full plate mail.

Right now I just want to see trolls, they better be fat and better have a huge green dicknose.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I believe the EQ Next part is at 12pm PST? Someone had posted the times a week or so ago.