EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
They need to put a poll up on the roundtable asking if people prefer the Holy Trinity or a total zerg fest of mashing buttons and fighting for yourself. I'm sure the results would be fairly skewed, and I don't mean for the latter.
Best post i've seen all day. POLL THAT SHIT@!!@!!!

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So what it I liked being a pure healer for pve ? I enjoyed the role of making sure the tank stayed up and keeping topped off what I could while managing mana.
They've decided I was playing it "wrong" now ? Where's my freedom to be a pure healer for my pve toon ?
Fuck , it seems this shit gets worse with every hour.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Oh damnnn im killing the points on EQN forums im gona get in beta yesterday.
I've gotten trophys and awards out the ass because I was the first to post that kerrans look like ass and the multiclass system is ass. I'm showering in likes, which I can't view because the forums run like shit.

alot of ass.

rolx_sl

shitlord
So what it I liked being a pure healer for pve ? I enjoyed the role of making sure the tank stayed up and keeping topped off what I could while managing mana.
They've decided I was playing it "wrong" now ? Where's my freedom to be a pure healer for my pve toon ?
Fuck , it seems this shit gets worse with every hour.
Go play p99 you fucking loser everyone knows that being able to be a healer is retarded and oldschool. Wait thats just what all the tards have been saying to me all day. GO PLAY p99 fagget! Oh shit more slipping out from earlier. 100% agree bro this system they got a wack.

rolx_sl

shitlord
I've gotten trophys and awards out the ass because I was the first to post that kerrans look like ass and the multiclass system is ass. I'm showering in likes, which I can't view because the forums run like shit.

alot of ass.
How many points do you got I got 4?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_38941.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Have they said anything else about the trinity yet?

They didn't say they're completely getting rid of it, but they just said the roles aren't as important.. that could mean a whole mess of things. If they're pulling a GW2 then fuck that noise, but if there are still tanks and healers and a system that allows pretty much anyone to be a tank or healer then that's fine with me. I can't see them completely getting rid of the trinity and having 40 classes. It just doesn't make sense.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ugh. No holy trinity is nonsense. GW2 is not a fun game. This is game design by Devs who cried a little too much about being last picked for any game. I am really disappointed.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
i'm paraphrasing here, but one of the guys on the panel explained their reason for making classes more flexible:

"we didn't want players to have to wait for their friends to log on."

unless you made an agreement to level up with your friends, when the fuck has this ever happened?
For raiding or even groups? All the fucking time. My WoW guild has nearly quit raiding because a tank and healer decided to just take a break. We're having to scrounge up somewhat geared tank and healer alts just for any hope of raiding - and then PUG the rest.

And we're on a lower population server, so recruiting is a fucking nightmare.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
They need to put a poll up on the roundtable asking if people prefer the Holy Trinity or a total zerg fest of mashing buttons and fighting for yourself. I'm sure the results would be fairly skewed, and I don't mean for the latter.
I bet most people like Holy Trinity. The large majority are DPS and like that they can just sit back spamming spells while they jerk off. Heaven forbid they actually have to have a fucking pulse to be successful at raiding.