EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
Video part 2 2 mins in.. You don't have to even target anything you just swing and it hits everything.. awesome......

Be specific.
I did
frown.png
On FoH, and on the minecraft forum. Dont make me type it all over again.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Did no one ask about real money auction house shit and what loot can be sold on there? Top tier stuff or just noob shit? That makes a huge impact on the game.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Completely agree - tab tageting has an extremely high skill cap whereas twitch based targeting can be done even by mongloids...
actually targeting and locking shit down is what makes some groups really good and some groups die. You must play eq1 to understand this, start on p99 kegz is a homo.

Everyone will get a 2 slot backpack for free. Or you can buy a 200 slot backpack on the SC Store for 5000 station cash. You heard it here first.

p.s. ^ he gets it. Guy above him never played EQ :C

This. Who knows how it will turn out. The class system makes me less enthusiastic for sure. Like I said in page 200 range I just hope they put CONTENT into the game instead of such an extreme focus on stuff like soe emote and the blocks being able to be destroyed. The gw2 class system is a straight cop out to not have to balance anything you just let the players pick the most op shit and then nerf that mother fucker. now the games balanced.
This as well as its a cop out to have real content that is not a fucking puzzle, jump puzzle or you get to get new fucking clothes as content.
Its a cop out they don't have any Raids, real dungeons with rare spawns, rare spawn PH, mini boss, etc because the devs claim that all the real MMO's that have content for raids, new dungeons, new heroic dungeons etc they say as cop out they wont waste time and money to design them cause we players will just run thru the content to fast, they also don't have to worry about balanceing them or anything, they say by not making dungeons, raids as well as the loot carrot for them they can make more content for us like jumping puzzles, in game live events like all MMO's have but they don't fucking count that as content.

Basically these ass clowns the GW2 devs say by not have the typical gear treadmill that Gw2 is a better game, they can use the time and money to make more content its the biggest BS spin have ever heard.
When they were about to launch had to read about them on every gaming site, every time Gw2 dev spoke and called Gw2 a MMO wanted to shot someone, MMO's have raids, challenging content real dungeons, real heroic dungeons.

Gw2 is basically solo game with multiplayer once you get to 80 you just farm to get your new outfit, or do the zerg fest pvp.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
aside from smedley, what are these developers' credentials? judging by these panels, it sounds like they're completely blind to the "spirit" of mmos and they seem to reject everything that made earlier mmos great. did these guys even play games like uo and everquest?

again, i'm not saying developers should borrow every design from everquest, but this just screams style over substance. they're more concerned with their characters sliding down hills and whirling around with their weapons than they are about fostering a community and any real sense of danger.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I just wish they didn't use the Everquest IP to promote this title.
this. if this game was given a completely new title, i might be a little more optimistic, but there is absolutely nothing EQ about this game whatsoever. the classes are straight up GW2, the graphics are WoW, the epic quests are rift, and the sandbox is part UO and part EVE. so why even call this everquest?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
this. if this game was given a completely new title, i might be a little more optimistic, but there is absolutely nothing EQ about this game whatsoever. the classes are straight up GW2, the graphics are WoW, the epic quests are rift, and the sandbox is part UO and part EVE. so why even call this everquest?
woah woah woah, leave UO out of this.

Everyone will get a 2 slot backpack for free. Or you can buy a 200 slot backpack on the SC Store for 5000 station cash. You heard it here first.

p.s. ^ he gets it. Guy above him never played EQ :C
You are a day late and dollar short kid.

I posted this like 30 pages back today.

Next will have 5 bag slots unlocked for subbed players gold sub or soe all access gives gold sub, then they rest will have to unlock for 500 station cash per slot more, they will allow you to unlock up to 15 slots.
Ftp players will have 3 slots unlocked.